Talk

Advanced search

to think I'm not that shit?

(12 Posts)
GracefulSwanPaddlingLegs Thu 10-Dec-15 20:27:16

School refusal and violent behaviour kicked off in yr3. She changed school mid yr2 due to bullying, prior to that she had 100% most terms & in fact in yr1 attended city council awards for 100% attendance for the whole year. Kick up arse please grin

cardibach Thu 10-Dec-15 20:30:34

Sorry, no idea what you are asking. Or, indeed, what you are telling us.

Sallyhasleftthebuilding Thu 10-Dec-15 20:34:43

If DD was bullied, then she is practising what she `learnt`.
So I take it shes been kicking off and you`re a `bad` parent?
Tell us more.

The80sweregreat Thu 10-Dec-15 20:35:04

????

Gruntfuttock Thu 10-Dec-15 20:39:50

confused

KeepOnMoving1 Thu 10-Dec-15 20:42:15

?

TwoSmellyDogs Thu 10-Dec-15 20:43:19

Not sure what you're asking or how we can help - can you clarify?

winterswan Thu 10-Dec-15 20:44:06

I suspect OP is asking for reassurance that it's not her parenting that has caused any problems.

Kingfisherfree Thu 10-Dec-15 20:45:18

Say that again...

BitchPeas Thu 10-Dec-15 20:49:34

You're not a shit parent. What's happened is shit, not you!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Thu 10-Dec-15 20:51:08

Of course youre not shit. You and your dd have been through a lot.
I think her previous school which clearly did nothing about the bullying, which they cant have done or you wouldn't have had to take her out are the ones who need a kick up the arse, not you. So many children have attempted to or have taken their own lives due to bullying, yet still some schools don't take it seriously.
Oh and on another note don't get me started on those attendance awards. If I had my way I'm ban them . They're discriminatory against children with medical conditions. Also when they're very little they can't take themselves to school csn they.
I feel better for that rant.

GracefulSwanPaddlingLegs Thu 10-Dec-15 22:46:49

Sorry, shit night. I'm bring up two dc alone, one with severe anxiety & the other multiple cranial ops. AIBU to think I'm doing my bloody best flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now