Talk

Advanced search

to consider changing my 15mo's name to Pol Pot

(2 Posts)
Snausage Wed 09-Dec-15 16:02:23

Today he is being an absolute stinker. I've never known such tyrannical behaviour.

Firstly, I changed his nappy and got him dressed. What a mistake that was. I was the most awful, horrible person EVER. How dare I ensure a clean bum and provide clean clothes?

Then we went to the park and I put him in the swing because, you know, he can't do it himself yet. Bad move. I mean, why on earth would I do such a thing? Why would a mother take her child to the park and think he might enjoy it?

At lunch time I had the audacity to help him eat his scrambled egg. Just so that it went in his mouth, you know?

The very worst thing, though, was when I peeled his banana just now. Worst. Mummy. Ever. How was I to know he wanted to eat the bloody skin?

:facepalm:

CurlyCustard Wed 09-Dec-15 16:05:51

Just wait till he's 3.... DD Has been a sod to me culminating in her shouting at me because I told her, for the fourth time in the space of as many minutes, that I would.call her when the biscuit dough was ready to cut. chocolatewine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now