Talk

Advanced search

To be irrationally annoyed about wheelie bins?

(6 Posts)
Pyjamaramadrama Tue 08-Dec-15 19:33:34

We've had wheelie bins for months now. Two bins, recycling and general waste.

My ndn didn't put hers out initially but there were still loads of bags being put out so I reminded ndn that it's wheelie bins now. She said that she hasn't sorted them out yet and her dh was taking the rubbish to work. Wtf is to sort out? Put rubbish in bin wheel it to end of path. Months in they still do t use the bins. Why would you put the smelly rubbish in the car instead?

The other ndn use theirs but the mum stays away often and the adult kids don't bother to bring the wheelie bin back in they wait until the mum comes back.

Why do I care?

MsVestibule Tue 08-Dec-15 19:42:14

Taking rubbish to work in the car is quite bizarre behaviour. The NDN's kids are lazy.

But yes, why do you care?!

M48294Y Tue 08-Dec-15 19:46:58

Why do you care and more importantly why do you care enough to share?

Pyjamaramadrama Tue 08-Dec-15 19:52:49

I don't know. It makes me itch a bit.

Sorry blush

LaLyra Tue 08-Dec-15 20:00:46

Maybe they find the bin too heavy? My neighbour puts a bag on top of someone's bin each week because she can't manage her wheelie bin and she's too proud to accept the help of someone else to put it out (she thinks we don't know she puts a bag out).

Pyjamaramadrama Tue 08-Dec-15 20:06:38

No it's definitely nothing like that. They are a young fit and able bodied couple, they are always borrowing out ladders to lift stuff in and out of their loft.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now