Talk

Advanced search

To feel very sorry for Kim and Kanye's new baby??

(131 Posts)
WanderingNotLost Mon 07-Dec-15 20:52:30

Saint. They have called that poor child Saint West.

As if North West wasn't bad enough!

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Mon 07-Dec-15 20:53:55

I was just running in here to start a thread on this.

Poor kid! But I guess when you have that amount of money and famous parents you're not going to get bullied. Bit like Prince Jackson I guess.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Mon 07-Dec-15 20:54:27

And I had been hoping for South.

Cutecat78 Mon 07-Dec-15 20:54:28

Couple of absolute twats.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Mon 07-Dec-15 20:55:00

That might be marginally better than "Easton West".

thelouise Mon 07-Dec-15 20:56:11

What a terrible name to lumber a child with.

CremeEggThief Mon 07-Dec-15 20:56:56

shock

londonrach Mon 07-Dec-15 20:57:33

Who are kim or kanye?

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Mon 07-Dec-15 20:58:51

Well we knew they weren't going to call him Bob, I suppose

Oysterbabe Mon 07-Dec-15 20:58:52

DH is over the freaking moon. We can't decide on a boys name if our impending arrival is a boy so I've been joking all week that we'll just go with what Kim chooses. DH is a HUGE Southampton fan, season ticket holder, obsessive. I need to backtrack somewhat..

ghostyslovesheep Mon 07-Dec-15 20:59:11

sounds like own brand tinned tuna

noddingoff Mon 07-Dec-15 20:59:26

Somebody texted in to the radio this morning saying they should call the next one Isle of Man TT

SilverOldie2 Mon 07-Dec-15 20:59:37

They are both fucking idiots, what do you expect?

Essexgirlupnorth Mon 07-Dec-15 21:00:00

We they were never going to give him a normal name. Thought they would going to give him the middle name Robert after her father so he could at least go by that instead.

Queenbean Mon 07-Dec-15 21:00:19

Don't feel too sorry for him, he will grow up wanting for nothing!

SummerNights1986 Mon 07-Dec-15 21:04:13

Should that kid every get into any trouble at all...breaks something, detention, gets caught by the Daily Mail smoking at age 13...the papers (and teachers/peers/general public) will have an absolute field day in using the name as a piss take. I can see the 'Not So Saintly' headlines already.

Poor kid. I agree with a pp, a couple of absolute twats. Self absorbed, arrogant, thoughtless, shallow, stupid and selfish twats.

R0nJ0n Mon 07-Dec-15 21:04:23

Considering everyone expects them to give the poor baby a ridiculous name calling him Robert would have been way more subversive than Saint.

CordeliaFrost Mon 07-Dec-15 21:04:48

Pete Wentz (bassist in Fall Out Boy) and his girlfriend named their son Saint, born in August 2014.

Saint Wentz.

Saint West.

They sound very similar.

I'm surprise Kim and Kanye didn't come up with something more original. wink

mintoil Mon 07-Dec-15 21:04:57

Kids at my local school have far sillier names tbh, and as PP said, this child will want for nothing and will have two loving parents. Not sure why anyone would feel sorry for the baby.

Pipbin Mon 07-Dec-15 21:05:54

Who are kim or kanye?

It really doesn't matter.

binkiesandpopcorns Mon 07-Dec-15 21:10:22

Oyster - you certainly DO need to do a serious bit of backtracking here grin. dont think he'll let you forget it tho

VoyageOfDad Mon 07-Dec-15 21:14:48

Has the baby got it's own product line yet ?

I guess when you're as dislocated from reality as the Wests you have to keep an eye on the brand potential of your offspring.

Saint West, the new fragrance from...... Saint West.

FundraisingPTABitch Mon 07-Dec-15 21:15:02

What exactly is the problem with Kim and Kanye?

Yes, neither of them earn their money in a traditional sense, but they do work quite hard for their money.

Say what you want, but I think it's fair to say that although Kanye's attitude leaves a lot to be desired, as a musician he is absolutely talented.

And if it wasn't for Kim, thank goodness for her being a woman shaped woman. I don't like the sexually explicit stuff she did in those music videos, but I'm quite happy that I can now point to a shorter, not super slip woman as another socially acceptable version of 'pretty'.

When I was younger, even Cindy Crawford wasn't deemed as pretty as Claudia Schiffer.

There are quite a lot of positives that come from Kimye. And everyone should be able to name their kids what they want.

FundraisingPTABitch Mon 07-Dec-15 21:15:46

slip= slim

GreenPotato Mon 07-Dec-15 21:18:35

I'm not a fan of either of them but Saint West is not that bad! It's quite cool.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now