Talk

Advanced search

To want to get hold of Ant and Dec and...

(16 Posts)
Chippednailvarnish Sat 05-Dec-15 22:31:29

dress them properly?

They both look so creased and badly fitted in their clothes!

WorraLiberty Sat 05-Dec-15 22:35:55

Oh I am sooo with you on that!

My DH is fed up of me mentioning it all the time grin

Ant in particular normally looks like he's wearing one of those old fashioned shopkeepers overalls. You know like Ronnie Barker used to wear in Open All Hours?

Chippednailvarnish Sat 05-Dec-15 22:51:27

Think it's just you and me Worra wink

Leafitout Sat 05-Dec-15 22:51:53

They do seem to have a thing for navy blue all of the time. And Ant puts turn ups on his jeans, not a good look!

WorraLiberty Sat 05-Dec-15 22:53:16

Yeah they've gone from brown to navy blue but the 'style' is still the same.

Even in their younger days they dressed like they were from a different generation.

Chippednailvarnish Sat 05-Dec-15 22:55:30

Ignoring the fact that they are multi-millionaires, I have the overwhelming urge to send them a travel iron!

Leafitout Sat 05-Dec-15 22:58:38

I love Ant and Dec but they are dressed like the 80's want their clothes back. This is only when they are on I'm a celeb. Other shows they are always smartly dressed suited and booted. Maybe the jungle wear is for the hot weather!

iwantanewcar Sat 05-Dec-15 23:19:34

Love them to bits, so possibly we do have to forgive them their own unique style!!

AnyFucker Sat 05-Dec-15 23:20:39

I don't understand why they dress in such dowdy boring clothes when they are in Australia, ffs

AnyFucker Sat 05-Dec-15 23:21:23

they look like they picked up their monochrome creased offerings from the floor of H+M

CakeNinja Sat 05-Dec-15 23:24:10

Eh? Aren't they just in fairly normal trousers and shirts/jackets?! Never really noticed. Although not a fashiony person myself blush
Also, I don't think it's particularly warm there, you usually see a great deal more vest wearing among the celebs, they usually had shirts and layers on this year (I think?)

On the itv2 show though they're usually dressed ready for a clubbing trip grin

ChippyOik Sat 05-Dec-15 23:24:36

yeh, given how hot it is, they should wear shorts and t-shirts. Laura is obviously sweating. I like her, but does this thing, the way she holds her arms, airing her pits. I feel bad for saying that.

AnyFucker Sat 05-Dec-15 23:26:07

Joe Swash is always sweating his arse off

not sure that is entirely down to the heat/humidity though

Chippednailvarnish Sat 05-Dec-15 23:30:39

Everything just looks like they have been shoved into it. All of their jackets are just so poorly fitting, the shoulders look restrictive, the buttons are bulging and the colours are drab.

Grilledaubergines Sat 05-Dec-15 23:39:18

Dec's jacket sleeves are always too short, like they've had a falling out with his wrists.

lighteningirl Sun 06-Dec-15 08:36:38

I think it's probably intentional and an intentional part of their charm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now