Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that mini dime bars

(12 Posts)
MrsFrisbyMouse Fri 04-Dec-15 13:09:29

are highly addictive and that Ikea is socially irresponsible for selling them in XXL packs......

Not to mention the enviromental issues on packaging and leaving little red wrappers stuffed down the side of sofa to try and hide the evidence.

LegoRuinedMyFinances Fri 04-Dec-15 13:11:17

I have devoured many a big bag of those damn dime bars. At £5 a pack its an expensive eating habit. Not to mention the weight gain...

Salad just doesn't taste as nice.

I hide the wrappers in the outside bin, sneaky and no other bugger ever looks there (funny that hmm)

Junosmum Fri 04-Dec-15 13:55:08

YANBU!

frillybiscuits Fri 04-Dec-15 13:58:11

I'm going to have to go and buy some now! Damn my chocolate pregnancy craving. I haven't had any in 2 days though so I think I deserve alot somewink

DawnOfTheDoggers Fri 04-Dec-15 14:00:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Gatekeeper Fri 04-Dec-15 14:02:30

they are good value as you can pick 'em out of your teeth for hours

josephwrightofderby Fri 04-Dec-15 14:04:16

You can make dishwasher vodka with them too. Doubly addictive!

StarkyTheDirewolf Fri 04-Dec-15 14:10:32

Yanbu. They are bloody amazing.

frillybiscuits Fri 04-Dec-15 14:12:09

I'm glad you started this thread OP as I usually stand in the chocolate aisle lost on what to buy, now I'm going to snuggle up on the sofa and stuff my face with some!

Crazypetlady Fri 04-Dec-15 14:57:44

YANBU Daim is amazing! Dairy milk daim has the poential to be amazing the dairy milk ruins it though!

StarkyTheDirewolf Fri 04-Dec-15 14:57:50

I have a confession, I bought a multi pack of 4 normal size dime bars, then went in tesco, saw they had mini's and bought those too!

MoreGilmoreGirls Fri 04-Dec-15 17:40:41

Oooh we are off to IKea tomorrow might have to get a bag for christmas to scoff all yo myself next week grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now