Talk

Advanced search

...to think that my baby has no manners! (lighthearted)

(25 Posts)
fanofthevoid Sun 29-Nov-15 19:59:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ShebaShimmyShake Sun 29-Nov-15 19:59:46

My cat just sat and farted on my other cat.

The world's going to hell in a handbasket, I tell you.

Sallyhasleftthebuilding Sun 29-Nov-15 20:00:37

Yes DS weed all up me when I was changing his bum. Totally bad mannered. Not even a sorry.

scrivette Sun 29-Nov-15 20:04:29

I understand- four month old DS was just very sick over my new cape, then had then cheek to look most offended when I grabbed the muslin to wipe my cape before I wiped him.

InQuiteAPickle Sun 29-Nov-15 20:09:36

When DD2 was born and was passed to me she did a wee all down my arm. I passed her to DH while I got cleaned up then he passed her back and she pooed. Nice sticky meconium. That's the thanks I get for delivering her into the world!

spritefairy Sun 29-Nov-15 20:18:25

My 9 month old loves doing raspberries.....with a mouth full of food. Lovely

lilwelshyrs Sun 29-Nov-15 20:22:06

My DS pee'd through a gap in my DH arm and it nearly landed in the crib behind us... DS was a day old and was in special care baby unit... DH was mortified! Midwives didnt look impressed blush

Senpai Sun 29-Nov-15 20:30:20

I went to high five 2yo DD today, She turned her back and said "no". Well fuck you too then. grin

NinaSimoneful Sun 29-Nov-15 20:32:29

We are currently going through the potty training process so DD had no nappy on. She went over to sit on DHs lap, peed, then got off and went back to her toys. grin

munkisocks Sun 29-Nov-15 20:33:25

The mine does the same but she has colic milk and her burps are horrible! My DH was kissing her on lips at 2 month old to see her reaction and she sneezed in his face haha.

reallywittyname Sun 29-Nov-15 21:37:00

5mo dd2 is a delight during the day then at night turns into a demanding rude boob customer who eats her fill, falls asleep and then when I have got out of our comfy nest to put her back in her cot will wake up and shriek at me for not offering her the second course even though I waved it under her nose and under indeed all around her mouth for a good five minutes beforehand. Entitled cow. grin

StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 29-Nov-15 23:38:03

I just saw this and thought of this thread grin

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Sun 29-Nov-15 23:43:18

Just trying to give my 4 month old ds a night time feed when he reach up and gave my nipple a sort of combined pinch and twist with sharp little nails... Thanks for that. And then screamed blue murder at the consequential delay in milk. Kids today...

Crazypetlady Mon 30-Nov-15 01:18:42

My nearly 6month old likes to cry until i put him in bed with us then thank me by squealing and pulling my hair in the morning to wake me up.

CadleCrap Mon 30-Nov-15 09:01:37

In awe of scrivette owning and wearing a cape.

<misses point of thread>

Roobix04 Mon 30-Nov-15 09:04:43

My dd has coughed and sneezed in our faces all week. She's all better and very lively and now poor dp feels like death warmed up.

fanofthevoid Mon 30-Nov-15 16:11:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

42andcounting Mon 30-Nov-15 16:50:29

My 2yo DD demanded "Elsa!" today (for the 9000th time)., I put the song on on YouTube and was absentmindedly singing along and got "no mummy! Stop it! No yike it!"

Lovely.

Strokethefurrywall Mon 30-Nov-15 17:19:27

Hahahaha, I'm just laughing at the fact you felt the need to put <lighthearted> in your thread title grin I wish you hadn't, I would have paid good money to read the comments from the pearl clutchers!

My 20 month old was dancing naked on his changing table this morning, bent over and farted in my face. He then looked at me with the most evil grin, I swear he knew what he was doing.

Amummyatlast Mon 30-Nov-15 17:32:20

My 2 year old will say 'shush mummy' if I have the audacity to speak or sing when she doesn't want me to.

CwtchMeQuick Mon 30-Nov-15 17:35:46

When DS was about 4 months old I'd just given him a bottle and passed him to the ex so he could wind him. Ex of course doesn't listen to me and starts flying DS about in the air, above his head and then bringing him down to kiss him.
Yep, you guessed it. DS did indeed get his wind up, with a gobful of sick, straight into exs mouth grin

M1nniedriver Mon 30-Nov-15 18:05:19

shock you are all terrible parents to speak about your children like that! I hope they keep farting on your faces, spewing in your mouths', beating 7 bells if shit out of you and generally taking over the world. Poor wee mites

For God sake think if the children!! wink

<looks for pearls to clutch only to find DSD is wearing them with matching heels>

QueenOfTheAlley Mon 30-Nov-15 18:54:38

If you think kittens are bad what about servants!!!!

Showing absolutely no gratitude and calling me every name under the sun when I've gone to the trouble of catching a bird for them!

DrewsWife Mon 30-Nov-15 18:57:02

My baby vommed. Then picked bits out of it that looked tasty. confusedhmmkids nowadays!

QueenOfTheAlley Mon 30-Nov-15 19:00:04

So what's the problem Mrs Drew - sounds like your kitten is cleaning up after itself (which my servants moan that I don't do)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now