Talk

Advanced search

To think DS(17) has been kidnapped by aliens

(9 Posts)
GnomeDePlume Sat 28-Nov-15 15:14:08

He had his mobile phone on him (which he answered). He also has his front door key on him.

This means that DH and I can go out and not come back to find DS sat disconsolately on the front step.

MammaTJ Sat 28-Nov-15 15:24:31

He is clearly growing up and realising his actions (forgetting things) have consequences (sorting on a cold doorstep). Well done for not pandering and staying in, this has meant he has had to learn!

GnomeDePlume Sat 28-Nov-15 17:35:52

Yup, he is growing up (at last). We went out and came back again. He even hoovered as requested.

<checks DS' head for where the electrodes go in!>

MunchMunch Sat 28-Nov-15 17:41:16

Well I wish the aliens would abduct my ds1 as he still hasn't done the dishwasher that I've asked him to do again and again!

Haffdonga Sat 28-Nov-15 17:46:52

I'm reporting this thread. 17 year olds hoovering - pah! OP you are clearly a poorly disguised troll. wink

Senpai Sat 28-Nov-15 18:54:46

He's cleaning huh? You sure there wasn't a party or friends over?

I'm joking.

He sounds like a good kid. smile

Pippidoeswhatshewants Sat 28-Nov-15 19:04:04

Only 5 years to go then... Could you please ask the aliens if they can pop over a bit earlier than scheduled?

Ds is also interested in alien eyes that make you see things that are viciously hiding in plain sight!

GnomeDePlume Sat 28-Nov-15 20:03:55

grin he is good but just tends to get totally a little absorbed in whatever is the hobby du jour.

Jbck Sat 28-Nov-15 20:11:32

Must be something in the air, DD1 (14) actually took the post out if the letterbox this morning and put on the right shelf so we could find it.

Is it the 'Santa' effect do you think? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now