Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be scared of Vladimir Putin?

(12 Posts)
LuluJakey1 Thu 26-Nov-15 23:16:05

There is something unhinged about him, something mad.

This photos sums it up. I think it is scary; it makes me shudder.

CrabbyCockwomble Thu 26-Nov-15 23:19:28

Someone started the ect same thread yesterday. You're not alone in your feeling. wink

CrabbyCockwomble Thu 26-Nov-15 23:19:35

Tut. Exact, not ect!

LuluJakey1 Thu 26-Nov-15 23:22:44

Now he has accused America of colluding with Turkey over the Russian fighter plane being shot down.

VocationalGoat Thu 26-Nov-15 23:27:01

Oh they're all mad! Some just wear it better than others. Don't be scared. Waste of time. I have a hunch we'll all be here for a while longer, your teeny tiny little prawn of a man Putin included.
God that thread yesterday... I had to stop reading when the "I'd shag him" comments came up.
Pass the sick bowl, pet.

Darvany Thu 26-Nov-15 23:28:21

YANBU. I can now add giving me déjà vu to his vampiric crimes.

Discopanda Fri 27-Nov-15 01:03:12

My sister has a crush on him...

ThroughThickAndThin01 Fri 27-Nov-15 01:04:50

Yanbu , he's scary, the whole situation is scary.

Iflyaway Fri 27-Nov-15 01:41:01

teeny tiny little prawn of a man grin

Love it!

Maybe that's his problem HA!

Pathetic, all these men posturing whose got the biggest willy, like little kids (as if that was important).

Yea, the world is fucked and none of them are helping.

can't believe people fancy him but then again lots of women just see the power ploy and go swoon Putin and Trump have both been "fancied" in the last few days - UGH!

Weird you never hear anything about his private life, dumped the wife, hooked up with a younger model (she had a baby?, god help him/her..). Why is that? Not like Obama hides his family.....

He's just weird.

Love the term "Politricks". They're all in it. Sad it has such major consequences!

raranah Fri 27-Nov-15 06:10:39

We've just has this hun, it ended up we all just want to fuck him.

LuluJakey1 Fri 27-Nov-15 06:22:27

I didn't see the other thread.

I just think - the irrelevance of whether anyone would want to fuck him aside (there were those who would fuck Hitler at the time hmm ) - this man has in him the madness to cause a world war and I find that truly terrifying.

P1nkP0ppy Fri 27-Nov-15 06:45:34

He's got Little Man Syndrome and, like Hitler, is a megalomaniac.
I think he's very frightening because of his unpredictability, he's so inscrutable no one knows what he's thinking.

He makes me shudder, how on earth anymore thinks he's attractive beats me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now