Talk

Advanced search

to think swallowing is making me sick?

(74 Posts)
cursethesemetalhands Sun 22-Nov-15 00:51:02

NC as embarrassing.

Basically recently started having sex with a new partner. Every time I have given him a blow job and swallowed I have been ill afterwards. First time I was sick. Second time just felt a bit queezey and had to sit down head between legs ect to stop myself from throwing up. Third time I had really horrible stomach cramps, felt like I was going to throw up and had terrible diarrhea. This happens with in 15-30 minutes after swallowing his semen.

I am not BU to think there is a link am I? I have thought about what I've eaten each day, (normal run of the mill stuff I always eat) havent been drinking, feeling great up until that point. I didnt think there may be a link until just thinking about it after the last time. I have always swallowed with previous partners, and enjoy to do so so its not a mental thing. I dont know what else it can be. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

TheoriginalLEM Sun 22-Nov-15 00:53:19

There's a simple solution -spit.

you're welcome

MistressoftheYoniverse Sun 22-Nov-15 00:56:07

Nope swallowing has made me sick too I have a delicate constitution...could be his diet, this can change the taste and make up of semen I have heard..spit it in a tissue

ThumbWitchesAbroad Sun 22-Nov-15 01:19:51

What they said.

I've never been a swallower on the grounds that I'd throw up anyway - I have a vicious gag reflex - but it is possible that you're sensitive to something in it. Has this happened with other boyfriends or is this the first/only one?

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 22-Nov-15 01:25:03

Ynbu. It can happen. Swallowing is not for everyone. I find it tastes like mushrooms..
If it makes you feel like sick then simply, spit. It doesn't lessen his orgasm, if you do so.

TheHouseOnTheLane Sun 22-Nov-15 03:31:30

Are you sure he has a clean bill of health? You say he's a new partner...has he had tests recently? You are ingesting his sperm....something I would never do with a new partner.

Senpai Sun 22-Nov-15 03:51:35

Yeah... I don't do the whole cum in the mouth thing. Tried it, gagged on the spot, never again. The taste is vile.

But if you like doing it great.

If it's making you sick, start spitting, or switch to hand job the last couple seconds.

VulcanWoman Sun 22-Nov-15 04:48:11

Could you not have put this in the sex section, made me feel sick reading.

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Sun 22-Nov-15 05:01:58

There is a sex board now for perverts those interested in sex grin

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Sun 22-Nov-15 05:03:02

But of course it's restricted access to trolls new members....

StrawberryTeaLeaf Sun 22-Nov-15 05:54:33

Lovely morning coffee reading. Thanks for that.

Sex board

cursethesemetalhands Sun 22-Nov-15 10:05:16

Oh gosh terribly sorry for any pearl necklace* clutchiness I may have caused. I didnt realise fully grown adults would get so upset reading about a sex issue, how thoroughly British of you. Not a new member and I do have acess to the sex board, posted here for traffic and as I frequent AIBU.

Thanks for those who responded sensibly.

*Double meaning fully intended.

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Sun 22-Nov-15 10:08:12

Have your kids walked in on you yet?

Only1scoop Sun 22-Nov-15 10:12:27

Ask on the sex boards for a more in depth discussion if you can access.

Obviously he has had a full screening for you to be swallowing his load so I doubt he has infection etc.

Everyone has different tasting....erm product.

Fit for a spittoon only IMEsmile

VulcanWoman Sun 22-Nov-15 10:14:37

I don't get upset reading about sex issues when expecting to, I thought the thread was going to be about indigestion problems grin

PiperIsTerrysChoclateOrange Sun 22-Nov-15 10:16:08

The penis beaker has many usages in the bedroom. Just spit.

I don't do BJ at all, it's not enjoyable for me and a huge turn off.

CuttedUpPear Sun 22-Nov-15 10:17:09

Put it in the sex section, that's what it's there for, whether you 'frequent' AIBU or not.

Boredofthinkingofnewnames Sun 22-Nov-15 10:20:35

Why do people get so het up about which topic things go in?

SSargassoSea Sun 22-Nov-15 10:25:56

The answer to your prob is so errrrrrr Obvious that one has to question the necessity of asking it.

When I eat chillis it makes my mouth burn, any advice anyone??????????

CuttedUpPear Sun 22-Nov-15 10:26:44

I'm not het up, I'm BORED of seeing unnecessary AIBUs.

Ok since you asked, OP, YABU.
Happy now?

StrawberryTeaLeaf Sun 22-Nov-15 10:28:36

I don't usually Bored but I have a weak stomach and OP did post in early hours with the inevitable result that we'd all see it over Sunday breakfast.

So OP is BVVVU

StrawberryTeaLeaf Sun 22-Nov-15 10:29:26

(I think, what was the question again? grin )

cursethesemetalhands Sun 22-Nov-15 10:31:49

SS
'My question wasnt I feel sick after swallowing, what should I do?' Though was it?

It was 'I feel sick after swallowing, has anyone else experienced this, AIBU to think there is a correlation?'

But whatever makes you feel condescending better I guess.

cursethesemetalhands Sun 22-Nov-15 10:33:44

Im questioning it as Ive never experienced this with a previous partner and wondered how common it was. Or whether its totally unrelated and Im putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Sun 22-Nov-15 10:35:12

It's making me feel sick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now