Talk

Advanced search

to ask where the 'partner dancing thread went'?

(9 Posts)
HaveAWeeNap Fri 20-Nov-15 22:18:24

I suppose technically this is a thread about a thread... But does anybody know what happened to it?
There were some absolutely great and funny videos including a disco dance tutorial and John Travolta strutting his stuff to the bee-gees.
Where is it?

chumbler Fri 20-Nov-15 22:20:43

30 days

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/thirty_days_only/2511631-Was-my-friend-or-my-DP-BU-And-what-do-I-do-if-anything?pg=10&order=

People being mean I think!

HaveAWeeNap Fri 20-Nov-15 22:24:10

Thanks chumbler
I was looking for it in aibu because so many people were saying the OP was BU. No wonder I couldn't find it!

HaveAWeeNap Fri 20-Nov-15 22:28:07

Oh and now I see that it was moved - odd!

Olivepip59 Fri 20-Nov-15 23:25:00

That thread made me cry with laughter.

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Fri 20-Nov-15 23:25:32

Being mean my arse

NinaSimoneful Fri 20-Nov-15 23:38:37

I remember that thread.

He wants to dance. He likes to dance. He was bullied when he was younger. He's worried that he's a shit dancer. He doesn't want anyone to notice or comment on his dancing. He's not a shit dancer, he's a lovely dancer - no 'dad dancing'.

My friend commented on his dancing. She said he'd been dancing. He's soooo upset. He's very sensitive. He was bullied when he was younger. All he said to her was not to forget his drink this time. He meant it in a lovely way. Then she said he'd been dancing. She meant it in an awful way. He can't banter. He was bullied when he was younger. But he can dance. But no-one can see him dance. Well, they can see him obviously but they Can Not Comment on his dancing. We've both been so upset. Aibu?

hefzi Fri 20-Nov-15 23:59:22

THANK YOU! Been looking all over for that - wanted to nosey and see how it all ended. I realise it is very wrong to laugh at someone else's issues

HaveAWeeNap Sat 21-Nov-15 08:50:27

It was the 'dry run' in the kitchen that slayed me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now