Talk

Advanced search

Is it just me having problems with Yahoo Mail hanging?

(5 Posts)
wotafaff Sat 14-Nov-15 17:34:35

If you use Yahoo mail, are you having problems with it freezing when you're trying to compose an email? Does the hanging seem to be synchronised with adverts loading and changing?

Or is it just me?

I recently changed my browser settings to "do not track" so I'm wondering if I'm now getting cheapy adverts that slow everything down rather than more expensively tuned targeted ones that are based on my "personal browsing experience".

winchester1 Sat 14-Nov-15 17:36:33

I been having problems with yahoo this evening, it keeps freezing and disconecting although my internet connection is fine.

specialsubject Sat 14-Nov-15 17:58:02

it is a bit wobbly at times - I have adblocker on for everything so at least I don't have to see the crap.

If you get stuck with the circle of death, it won't recover unless you reload the page.

skankingpiglet Sat 14-Nov-15 18:01:49

I've been having trouble for some time with yahoo loading the inbox as well as freezing whilst writing emails. It drives me nuts!
Yes it seems to be linked to the adverts loading...

Twickerhun Sat 14-Nov-15 18:02:39

Yesterday was a nightmare when trying to compose emails. I haven't tried today. Better on Firefox than safari though if that helps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now