Talk

Advanced search

To still laugh like a drain at "chopsticks"?

(10 Posts)
Shakey15000 Mon 09-Nov-15 22:46:45

grin

I was extolling MN virtues to a friend t'other night who isn't a member. Whilst trying to explain the MN collaboration of FSOG, I just fell about at recalling the "bashing away at his casio" and "chopsticks".

I've linked the thread for her tonight and even as I scrolled through I still start spluttering as I approach that post smile

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/1506733-50-Shades-of-Mumsnet-A-collaborative-book

For anyone who's never read smile

What gives you that bubbling I'm-going-to-cry-laughing feeling?

Shakey15000 Mon 09-Nov-15 22:47:35

Arrrh, apologies for cock up on title (and pun)

AdjustableWench Tue 10-Nov-15 01:04:59

Thank you! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

I'm about a quarter of the way through. I love the chopsticks line, although I'm currently laughing like a drain at: 'Bernard entered the room, roughly, from behind.'

TheHouseOnTheLane Tue 10-Nov-15 01:17:54

Thank you for the link grin I'd not seen it and just snorted at

"Get that fucking maxi dress off right now Beverly!' whispered Bernard viciously into her eager ear.' I've decided I want to use the Babyliss Big Hair on you tonight'

Shakey15000 Tue 10-Nov-15 07:23:14

Welcome smileI felt sure there must be some that had missed it!

patterkiller Tue 10-Nov-15 07:47:20

"Beverly" he murmer throatily, as he stood like a T-Rex "Beverly, I want you to punch me"

"twat" said Beverly and floored him with a bag of frozen mixed peppers. As Beverly went to see if the White Stuff sale had started, Bernard writhed in ecstasy amongst the, mostly green, frozen peppers.*

Hahahaha.

DisgraceToTheYChromosome Tue 10-Nov-15 08:09:17

How have I missed this?

Shakey15000 Tue 10-Nov-15 09:18:40

Easily done disgrace smile

InTheBox Tue 10-Nov-15 10:12:20

I know that this isn't strictly related to that particular thread but it still makes me laugh when I recall it.

An OP was going through messages on an old phone and wondered what she could have possibly messaged her DH for his reply to be "Yes, with a wooden spoon."
A brilliantly witty MNetter suggested she might have asked "And you say the dish ran away?"

Shakey15000 Tue 10-Nov-15 13:01:50

That's genius *InTheBox" grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now