Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to throw my gingerbread on the floor because somebody ate the legs?

(17 Posts)
dipdapispants Mon 09-Nov-15 16:35:10

I was bought a gingerbread man. Before I ate any of it somebody broke his legs off and ate them so I refused to eat it and threw it on the floor. Aibu?

Floggingmolly Mon 09-Nov-15 16:36:46

Who cares?

Seriouslyffs Mon 09-Nov-15 16:36:52

YANBU at all!
Especially if you're a toddler.

corgiology Mon 09-Nov-15 16:37:39

This has got to be a reverse thread about a child.

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Mon 09-Nov-15 16:38:30

Was it not one of these?

GloGirl Mon 09-Nov-15 16:44:07

Everyone knows you only eat the sweets and lick the icing and then poke it around your plate a bit but that you need to do it with ALL of it or no deal. Fuck you, leg eater you cruel heartless bastard.

If my 2 year old was eloquent enough I think that is what he would say.

dipdapispants Mon 09-Nov-15 16:47:56

Yes of course this is reverse. 2.2 year old :-) and it was naughty me who ate the chocolate legs!

DoomGloomAndKaboom Mon 09-Nov-15 16:58:04

Next time don't let your 2 yo see its legs and tell them it is a chocolate Weeble.

MyNameIsSuz Mon 09-Nov-15 17:00:42

You're lucky you had one at all - I promised poor ds one from the counter in Sainsbury's today and they hadn't made any, they'd made gingerbread Christmas jumpers instead. Fucking jumpers!!! What kid wants a gingerbread jumper???

catfordbetty Mon 09-Nov-15 17:15:45

I would be very upset if someone violated my gingerbread man in this way and I am a bit older than 2.2.

Allbymyselfagain Mon 09-Nov-15 17:21:30

Can't you explain that you were making sure the gingerbread person didn't run away? That's the reason my mum used and she was hardcore, she'd bite the legs off jelly babies for the same reason!

SnozBuriedUnderThePatio Mon 09-Nov-15 17:22:34

My 2.5yo wouldn't refuse a biscuit just because it's broken. It can be a suspicious crumb of biscuit under the sofa and she'll eat it.

weeblueberry Mon 09-Nov-15 17:27:56

Next time don't let your 2 yo see its legs and tell them it is a chocolate Weeble.

Genius. Write a book please.

Minisoksmakehardwork Mon 09-Nov-15 17:28:11

Yabvu. The person who ate the legs stopped the gingerbread man from running away. You should be grateful! They may have eaten his head for you and you'll never find that if he runs off, he doesn't know where he's found himself.

diddl Mon 09-Nov-15 17:31:44

Of course YANBU.

Naughty mummy!

I'm sure she doesn't just do it to you though.

"You're lucky you had one at all - I promised poor ds one from the counter in Sainsbury's today and they hadn't made any, they'd made gingerbread Christmas jumpers instead. Fucking jumpers!!! What kid wants a gingerbread jumper???"

I'm not a kid, but I really want a gingerbread jumper right now. << looks hopeful >>

MyNameIsSuz Mon 09-Nov-15 18:01:45

Ha, too bad sdtg, my boy obviously didn't care all that much as it disappeared pretty quickly after dinner!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now