Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else having a lazy weekend?

(5 Posts)
lushaliciousbob Sun 08-Nov-15 12:53:55

I've so much to do... flat is a tip, need to hang washing up, wash the dishes, tidy up and make a start on online Christmas shopping! I moan all week that I have so much to do but no time due to work, yet when it comes to the weekend I spend my life lounging about in bed! I have managed a shower so far which is a start I guess...
someone motivate me please!!!

lushaliciousbob Sun 08-Nov-15 12:55:28

oops I thought this was chat!

HackerFucker22 Sun 08-Nov-15 13:07:09

People on here do too much at the weekend.

Seriously there is nothing wrong with a bit of down time of the odd PJ day. It's not a competition as to who can do the most.

I say this with a 3 year old and 10 month old (toddler has just started nursery) so I obviously don't have after school clubs and activities or kids parties and DC1 is still perfectly happy with the local park or even a walk to the shops if we are having a quiet day.

Maternity leave does make me lazy though and this time of year doesn't help.

lushaliciousbob Sun 08-Nov-15 13:24:29

I totally agree hacker. I don't mind a lazy day now and then but it's when I feel rubbish because I'm not doing anything productive but can't be bothered to move! and it annoys me when the flat is a tip as nothing is clean etc... anyway writing this post made me move and Ive hung up washing and I've done the washing up. Now to tackle the bedroom!
oh and loud Christmas music helped :D

OurBlanche Sun 08-Nov-15 13:30:44

Ach! 1 room a week(ish) is fine by me. Today it was the bathroom, Bowie was singing all about Fantastic Voyages and Yassassins, all is well with the world smile

DH is clearing the kitchen, so I may clean that tomorrow or Tuesday, whilst waiting for workmen to arrive. But, on the other hand, I may not! Though if I remember Beck's Midnite Vultures I might be more amenable.

Loud music is always required, whatever the task smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now