Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that this sentence is an utter nonsense

(12 Posts)
Busyworkingmum71 Sat 07-Nov-15 23:46:37

And that social services should be involved. If this goes on in a public place wtf is going on at home? Those poor kids.

metro.co.uk/2015/11/06/wife-gave-husband-a-blow-job-in-front-of-westfield-shopping-centre-lifts-as-their-kids-looked-on-5484769/

CoteDAzur Sat 07-Nov-15 23:50:38

YANBU. A more meaningful sentence would be "... this sentence is an utter nonsense".

hiddenhome2 Sat 07-Nov-15 23:50:54

confused

Busyworkingmum71 Sun 08-Nov-15 00:02:14

CotedAzure, your superiority really shines through. biscuit

Scarletforya Sun 08-Nov-15 00:13:57

I read that earlier. Having sex in front of their children imo is abuse. The children should be removed from them. Never mind the whole public place aspect.

AgentZigzag Sun 08-Nov-15 00:34:52

Yeah, definitely agree that if they 'accidentally' do this when they're out shopping then they're not going to care about their DC seeing stuff at home are they?

And a very bizarre sentence, to me anyway. I thought letting your (very young) DC have contact with anything inappropriate sex wise was one of the flags SS look out for.

PaulAnkaTheDog Sun 08-Nov-15 00:36:21

I read this and was gobsmacked. I would hope there is more going on with SS.

QueenArseClangers Sun 08-Nov-15 00:40:53

Jeez! social services should def be involved.
How fucking bizarre, it's like the authorities are more offended about the public place issue.

MyNewBearTotoro Sun 08-Nov-15 01:04:19

To be fair there are probably restrictions regarding what the newspaper is allowed to report and there is probably more to this than has been covered here. The court reporter would only be able to include information given by the judge during sentencing in this story.

SS may well be involved (I would say it seems likely) but that couldn't really be reported by the papers unless involvement by SS was actually part of the judge's sentencing. The parents still have a right to privacy despite committing this crime so there will be information the papers couldn't include.

PegsPigs Sun 08-Nov-15 01:46:02

The most bizarre thing I've read in a long time. In public and in front of your kids. Some serious boundary issues of what is and isn't acceptable behaviour.

Unreasonablebetty Sun 08-Nov-15 02:01:27

When I read the article my jaw dropped to the floor, I then read the papers at MILS house and said, where are Social services? If this goes on in public with their children around I don't want to hazard a guess at what the kids see at home...

ConsciousPilot Sun 08-Nov-15 02:24:29

I can't honestly believe this. I feel so, so sorry for those children.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: