Talk

Advanced search

To be totally obsessed with the tvseries Arrow!

(32 Posts)
Pulledapart2015 Sat 07-Nov-15 12:14:18

I have been really sick the past few weeks so a lot of time spent in bed being restless and bored. I decided to start watching a TV series and came across Arrow.

Well I'm halfway through season 2 and don't want to put my phone down! Totally obsessed and before an episode ends I want to watch the next one.

My only concern is what will I do once I finish watching it but there are still 2 more seasons to get through grin

So AIBU to be so obsessed or can I be excused for being this way as I've been rather unwell?

ZestyDragon Sat 07-Nov-15 12:56:46

We watch it too. The good news is that Flash runs in conjunction with the last series and this series I think so that's double the episodes. We are really liking the Flash.

Also try Dare Devil too for a shorter series.

Pulledapart2015 Sat 07-Nov-15 13:25:38

Ah thanks zesty I will definitely check out Flash and daredevil afterwards smile

attheendoftheday Sat 07-Nov-15 15:25:50

Dp and I have Arrow on the go at the moment, and I'm obsessed too. It's a glorified soap opera, but I love that.

We've just started series 2 and I nearly didn't come on in case of spoilers!

Can't stand whingy Laurel, though.

Pulledapart2015 Sat 07-Nov-15 16:11:02

Don't worry attheendoftheday I won't be posting any spoilers. I second your thoughts about laurel though I too am finding her very annoying.

I just love the fact that it keeps you guessing it's not predictable well at least to me lol

LumpySpacedPrincess Sat 07-Nov-15 17:18:23

Started watching it today and I'm loving it! I also watched the new Supergirl with dd, wich she loved.

Leelu6 Sat 07-Nov-15 17:20:37

YABU ... For watching it on your phone grin

Tablet, at least wink

WhoisLucasHood Sat 07-Nov-15 17:22:04

DD is currently watching Supergirl. I liked Arrow, halfway through S1. Should I continue then?

ValiantMouse Sat 07-Nov-15 17:24:26

I thought season three wasn't their best but overall it's a good show. smile

CarpeJugulum Sat 07-Nov-15 17:26:12

Binge watched them all. Now on season 4 but in "real time". I struggle waiting a week for each episode!

LumpySpacedPrincess Sat 07-Nov-15 17:39:08

Pah, had to turn it off as dd is back and she wants to watch My Little Pony.

Pulledapart2015 Sat 07-Nov-15 18:14:51

Lol yes leelu u may be right about upgrading to a tablet. I just find watching it on my phone so much easier.

whoislucashood yes definitely continue its worth it.

Ah lumpy that is precisely y I watch it on my phone as DD confiscates the laptop grin

valiantmouse season 3 is about 5 episodes away for me so I won't build my hopes up too high wink

carpejugulum gosh I don't think I could deal with waiting a week for an episode I would start having withdrawal symptoms grin

Pulledapart2015 Mon 23-Nov-15 14:31:19

I've finally caught up and watched all the way to series4 the only sad part is now have to wait a week for each episode 😔

I think I'm going to start watching the flash now ☺

ofshoes Mon 23-Nov-15 15:48:53

It's no Agents of Shield

Pulledapart2015 Mon 23-Nov-15 15:54:57

Hmmmm ofshoes Ive watched a few episodes of the flash it's ok. Maybe I should switch to agents of shield😐

ofshoes Mon 23-Nov-15 16:06:18

they're all campy nonsense which is great but I found Arrow and the Flash and Supergirl to be just a wee bit too soapy and campy for my taste.

Agent's of Shield starts slowly but gets really good when it all ties into the stuff going on in the movies.

Daredevil was enjoyable tat too. I'm also about half way through Jessica Jones and loving it, not so all out super heroish and David Tennant has been a revelation as the baddy.

Pulledapart2015 Mon 23-Nov-15 18:22:32

I guess I'm into soapy stuff then as I loved the arrow LOL

Daredevil sounds like a good one though even zesty mentioned it up thread.

I think I'll get through the flash then move onto agents of shield/daredevil 😆

ChristmasZombie Mon 23-Nov-15 18:24:56

Stephen Amell is absolutely delicious.

Pulledapart2015 Mon 23-Nov-15 18:28:58

Totally agree Christmaszombie 😍 I think I've found the one ha ha ha think DH may have something to say about that

wednesdaysocks Mon 23-Nov-15 18:42:33

Hate Laurel - love the Salmon Ladder I'm shallow

Pulledapart2015 Mon 23-Nov-15 18:56:36

Ha ha ha no ur not wednesdaysocks I wait for that bit to appear in any episode 🙈

ChristmasZombie Mon 23-Nov-15 19:29:15

OH YES! The salmon ladder...ahhhhh...
Just so you know, Stephen Amell wrestled in the WWE recently. Yum.

Pulledapart2015 Mon 23-Nov-15 19:37:34

Oh really Christmaszombie I must look that up just have to make sure DH is asleep wink

Bea Mon 23-Nov-15 19:38:34

I love love love daredevil!! Watch it!
Arrow? Yes been watching but I find them all slightly annoying. ...
Oliver.... His hair is a bit action manny!
Felicity... Irritating as hell... I hate all that... Put her in glasses... He'll figure out she's lovely sooner or later!!
His sister (can't remember her name!!)... Has a really annoying way of speaking!
I like Diggle!? Dingle?
Laurel! Arrrgghhh!
I like officer Lance!
Sarah... Can't stop staring at her chin!
It's all just a little off!!
Oh dear! I think I'm quite irritable!! shock
.... But. ... Watch DAREDEVIL!!

Bea Mon 23-Nov-15 19:42:19

youtu.be/oCghUlTLKVA
I love this scene!! Hmmm! Matt murdock!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now