Advanced search

needed to ask something...

(6 Posts)
ghostspirit Wed 04-Nov-15 20:26:20

if there is a court hearing and judge says children to go into care. and im baby sitting for the children concerned. could i be put in the position of someone turning up and taking the children whilst im baby sitting?

i do have another thread but im quite worried about the above so i wanted to separate it in the hope i can get an answer/understanding. thanks

NewNameNotTheSame Wed 04-Nov-15 20:36:05

Well yes. I'm assuming you haven't been nominated as someone who can look after them long term an don't have a residence order or special guardianship, so if the court has ordered that they are to go into care then they will be removed from whoever has them now so that can go ahead.

I'm no professional that's just logically what I assume would happen, hopefully someone with experience will answer properly.

ghostspirit Wed 04-Nov-15 20:41:20

oh i was not sure if it happens on court hearing date or if they set a date

SurlyCue Wed 04-Nov-15 20:50:27

Ghost, try reposting in legal and change the title so that it indicates what the thread is about. Youre far more likely to get the right audience. As it stands people who know may not even click on the thread.

ghostspirit Wed 04-Nov-15 21:21:35

do you think. i thought only chat and aibu got answers lol. but ok yeah i will try that thanks

SurlyCue Wed 04-Nov-15 21:24:49

Nah you'll get answers in legal, just make the title clear so those that know will know to click on it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: