Talk

Advanced search

Follow up - family Christmas

(5 Posts)
drizellatremaine Tue 03-Nov-15 14:17:44

I posted yesterday about a potential disagreement with my sister about where to spend Christmas.
I had some great replies - thank you. However, during a sleepless night, I realised I had probably give away a bit too much personal information about ages/ distances etc, and could be identified by my sister or her friends.
I have asked Mumsnet to delete the thread.
My sister is absolutely lovely, and I hate to think that because of one difference of opinion I exposed her to being called ‘selfish’ by strangers online - well meaning as they were. I’m well aware that I should have thought of that before I posted.

Thanks for all the varied and thoughtful views. Although I haven’t changed my mind about Christmas, I have thought much more deeply about the assumptions I may have made.
All is resolved, I’ve spoken to my Mum. I won’t tell you the outcome, as that could also potentially ‘out’ me too!

AcrossthePond55 Tue 03-Nov-15 19:28:01

No comment other than I wish you, your sister, and your extended families a very lovely Christmas. I'm sure things will work out.

drizellatremaine Tue 03-Nov-15 20:40:09

Thank you smile

drizellatremaine Tue 03-Nov-15 20:40:22

You too. santa

NotMeNotYouNotAnyone Tue 03-Nov-15 21:31:32

I'm glad it's resolved and everyone is hopefully happy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now