Talk

Advanced search

To have run out and bought a shirt?

(6 Posts)
SolidGoldBrass Sun 01-Nov-15 23:18:42

FFS, it's a very nice shirt and at least there was a charity shop open. But I really should tattoo on my own forehead the information that I am menopausal and therefore my internal thermostat is totally broken and I can never, in fact, leave the house ever again without wearing layers.
Because today I was so boiling hot in my jumper that I actually had to leave the nice restaurant, run down the road to the charity shop and buy the first cheap llightweight shirt in my size and put it on immediately. [hangry] (not angry, that's just what my face looks like when a hot flush kicks in.)

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Sun 01-Nov-15 23:31:24

YANBU
It's a recycled shirt!

And the weather has been far too summery.

I may have also bought a tshirt, but without the menopausal excuse!

Fuckitfay Sun 01-Nov-15 23:34:13

It was ridiculously hot today.

HaydeeofMonteCristo Tue 03-Nov-15 22:52:16

I am not menopausal and I would always wear a lighter layer under a jumper. Because you might always go into a heated place and be very hot.

Nettletheelf Tue 03-Nov-15 23:41:26

I too am not menopausal, but I had to run into House of Fraser yesterday to buy a new shirt after sprinting for a train then being in a hot tube. The perspiration! In November!

Fatmomma99 Wed 04-Nov-15 00:09:57

VU to complain about hot weather in November. Do you want sleet, snow and ice?????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now