Talk

Advanced search

This article has given me the rage - what fuckwits believe this shit ?

(80 Posts)
PaddingtonStareBare Sat 31-Oct-15 09:25:03

http://www.mic.com/articles/127405/christian-website-perpetuates-a-dangerous-myth-about-marital-rape?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WHFacebook&ts_pid=2&utm_content=inf_10_285_2

angry

PaddingtonStareBare Sat 31-Oct-15 09:26:20

Whoops not that article but the one she refers to in her article blush

Bunbaker Sat 31-Oct-15 09:34:39

Link here

I agree Paddington. People like Larry Solomon disgust me.

NorthenFeminist Sat 31-Oct-15 12:29:33

My ex husband is currently serving 10 years for raping me during our marriage. Reading that someone thinks that he did nothing wrong by repeatedly raping me is deeply upsetting.

Doublebubblebubble Sat 31-Oct-15 12:35:54

Wtf did I just read. This man cant be for real, can he... X

AnyoneButAndre Sat 31-Oct-15 12:38:57

There was an accusation that a teacher at one of the Trojan Horse schools was giving out a PHSCE leaflet saying the same thing.

SplatterMustard Sat 31-Oct-15 13:00:30

What an appalling article. That is all.

trian Sat 31-Oct-15 13:06:07

NorthernFeminist, so sorry to hear that and thank you for protecting us by getting him locked up xxxx

pigsDOfly Sat 31-Oct-15 13:10:09

Bloody hell that's nasty.

Looks like some sort of Christian fundamentalist crap. No doubt a similar type to the Christian fundamentalist group that advocates beating children to keep them on the 'right path'.

ThumbWitchesAbroad Sat 31-Oct-15 13:23:55

What a fucking wanker - I have jaw ache from how far it dropped while reading that disgusting piece of filth's words. angry

Junosmum Sat 31-Oct-15 13:27:48

Wow. As a Christian woman I find that article disgusting. It is not a true Christian attitude, it's a wanky-twat of a man attitude (I don' know a single man, Christian or otherwise who feels that way). That man is just unpleasant and plain old wrong! It's horrific.

laffymeal Sat 31-Oct-15 13:28:46

I don't know why you're all so surprised, "Fundamentalist Christian believes misogynist bollocks"..it's hardly a shock, is it?

paulapompom Sat 31-Oct-15 15:47:32

'The sinful behaviour of our wives' fucking hell fuck that load of shit. I am too angry to read it all, will go back later. Well done for flagging it up op. Didn't think this crap still existed. angry

paulapompom Sat 31-Oct-15 15:49:47

Sorry for what you have been through NorthernFeminist xx

YakTriangle Sat 31-Oct-15 16:00:45

angry
How utterly revolting. That he should believe those things and that he should tell other people that his attitude is correct because women have no right to say no to their husbands.
I also find it deeply sad and infuriating that a woman in the public eye like Michelle Duggar advises young women that they should always make themselves available to their husband regardless of what mood they're in, because men 'need' sex and their wife is the only person who can give them it, therefore can't say no.

Dollius01 Sat 31-Oct-15 16:15:36

Why is this not seen as a hate crime?

MrsBartlettforthewin Sat 31-Oct-15 16:24:25

This just sick. No one has the right to my body not even my husband (we are both Christians). That this is being totted as okay by this 'christian' man is horrifying.

Yak who is michelle Duggar?

YakTriangle Sat 31-Oct-15 16:34:55

She's less in the public eye since their show got cancelled I suppose, but she's the mum from 19 Kids and Counting.

MrsBartlettforthewin Sat 31-Oct-15 16:43:20

Now made myself feel even sicker by reading the comments at the bottom of the original article. One bloke going on about how his wife was never really into sex and since she has become disabled she is even less into it! WTF!! Oh so raging from this.

QueenLaBeefah Sat 31-Oct-15 16:44:14

*Why is this not seen as a hate crime?*

This. With bells on.

Wrcgirl Sat 31-Oct-15 17:00:17

That's terrible, the Bible says the husband should love his wife and sacrifice his wishes to help her just as Christ died for the Church.

Colossians 3:19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

ShamelessBreadAddict Sat 31-Oct-15 17:02:15

I have just criticised someone on another thread for using the word "vile". THIS truly is utterly, utterly vile. YANBU of course.

GruntledOne Sat 31-Oct-15 17:13:05

It says it all that he advises men to look at their wives' bodies and not their faces whilst raping them. Because God forbid they should be in any way put off taking their marital rights by the awareness that it is causing acute anguish and pain to the women they promised before God to love and cherish.

Anniegetyourgun Sat 31-Oct-15 17:15:47

shock

just

shock

Someone remind me, is this the 21st century?

MrsBartlettforthewin Sat 31-Oct-15 17:16:07

thanks yak

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now