Talk

Advanced search

DS has turned to a life of crime (lighthearted!!)

(8 Posts)
lightheartedfun Fri 30-Oct-15 21:32:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MillionToOneChances Fri 30-Oct-15 21:38:08

That properly made me laugh. He has a great future ahead of him in prison

Oolva Fri 30-Oct-15 21:38:50

I wouldn't want to eat hidden toast

lexigrey Fri 30-Oct-15 21:41:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

coffeeisnectar Fri 30-Oct-15 21:43:04

That's funny! I like his ingenuity!!

At least he's not shoplifting. I was in Thorntons years ago with my dc and while I was paying a woman tapped me on the arm and said "you might want to pat down your toddler before you leave" while struggling to keep a straight face. Dd 2 had little chocolates in both pockets, up her sleeves and in her hands. I was mortified. Shop assistant did say that putting baskets of tiny chocolates at toddler height was asking for trouble.

CookieWarbler Fri 30-Oct-15 21:49:38

That's genius - love him!
DD once shoplifted some cupboard doorknobs from Homebase which I wasn't even looking at in the shop. Found them in my handbag the next day and took them back actually I used them as she had lifted really nice ones but waited a year so she wouldn't remember and think that crime pays grin

Runningoutofnamesagain Fri 30-Oct-15 21:54:07

Last year ds (then 7)?tried to set up a website selling Xmas trees

I only found out after overhearing dd1 exclaim "you can't do that ??? It's illegal what will happen when people pay and don't get what they've ordered??" And ds replied "I'll have taken the money and shut the website by then and it's ok because I got mummy's bank details so they will be after her"

We had serious words, he had tried very hard to make a website and I had no idea how good he was at IT

HappyHopefulStrongerAlone Fri 30-Oct-15 21:59:07

Get these DC into politics sharpish they have potential grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now