Talk

Advanced search

To think this article on Brooklyn Beckham is utterly ridiculous?

(171 Posts)
CallaLilli Wed 28-Oct-15 09:22:09

It makes ES Magazine look like literature!
www.tatler.com/news/articles/october-2015/the-posh-girls-pin-up-brooklyn-beckham

StillStayingClassySanDiego Wed 28-Oct-15 09:26:40

I clicked on your link as I'm a bit shallow like that.

He's 16. So he's suddenly legal. Which means there are options that three months ago there would not have been. So that's diverting. Hot. Ready. Legal shock

Christ on a bike, who got away with writing this bilge.

FullFatHumourless Wed 28-Oct-15 09:27:38

"He's 16. So he's suddenly legal. Which means there are options that three months ago there would not have been. So that's diverting. Hot. Ready. Legal."

GRIM. Poorly written and just... ew. YANBU!!

JoySzasz Wed 28-Oct-15 09:30:55

shock

Whoknewitcouldbeso Wed 28-Oct-15 09:34:49

That was the weirdest article. I cannot imagine Victoria Beckham would have read that and been happy.

When I see photos of BB he looks like a child to me. To read all of those ridiculous innuendos and the comment about having a small
skateboard, wtf?!!!!

rockabillyruby82 Wed 28-Oct-15 09:36:01

Yeah, that was pretty repulsive reading!

Cerseirys Wed 28-Oct-15 09:36:31

I'm sure he's a perfectly nice kid but he's also very ordinary looking and I can't see anything about him that warrants this kind of attention, other than who his parents are.

DawnOfTheDoggers Wed 28-Oct-15 09:39:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

regenerationfez Wed 28-Oct-15 09:42:19

Yes, vile. Just because it is not OK to say this about a just turned 16 year old girl anymore, doesn't make it fine for a probably much older woman to say it about a boy. Glad she is being pulled up on it in the comments.

TheMissingSock Wed 28-Oct-15 09:44:15

Horrible sad

I hope his parents have something to say about that.

BeeRose30 Wed 28-Oct-15 09:44:34

Horrible, predatory article! I've never been a particular fan of Tatler, but this really is atrocious

Sparklingbrook Wed 28-Oct-15 09:45:45

Ewww. I have a 16 year old DS and that article is all kinds of wrong.

I notice the DM were chasing him about when he was out on a date last week. He's a child-that can't be right whoever his parents may be.

GruntledOne Wed 28-Oct-15 09:46:47

Gawd, it sounds like those awful lascivious DM articles where they write drooling copy about some sleb's adolescent daughter wearing a swimming costume or a crop top and proclaiming that she's "all grown up". And wasn't there some paper that printed a countdown to when Charlotte Church would be 16 and therefore "legal"?

LatinForTelly Wed 28-Oct-15 09:47:30

'Zeitgeist-responsive'. Snort. Reads like it was written by Shiobhan from W1A.

What utter guff.

jeee Wed 28-Oct-15 09:48:29

The DM isn't chasing him - his parents/Simon Fuller are ensuring regular press coverage of him, to continue the 'Brand Beckham'. However distasteful the Tatler article is, I strongly suspect it was fully approved by his parents before publication.

MrsJayy Wed 28-Oct-15 09:48:38

Urgh posh girl pin up isnt that disgusting he is a child i hate when this happens media rubbing their knees when they turn 16 its usually girls. you would think they would leave him to the teen magazines where he should be. All i can see is a boy <shudder>

73dexter Wed 28-Oct-15 09:49:19

Ew that is just grim.

Sparklingbrook Wed 28-Oct-15 09:50:15

Yuk jeee they are in on it then? that makes it all worse.

What's he doing education/job wise?

jeee Wed 28-Oct-15 09:52:39

Honestly, Sparklingbrook, I dunno. But given the artfully posed Instagram/Twitter posts, and the posed photos for the paps, I think that it's implausible his parents aren't behind it all.

StillStayingClassySanDiego Wed 28-Oct-15 09:52:50

I'd be surprised if his Parents thought this was a responsible article to endorse about their Son.

I read somewhere he's interested in photography and wants a career in that area, don't know how true that is.

MrsJayy Wed 28-Oct-15 09:56:55

It was the Sun that did the charlotte church countdown then hounded her when she started staggering out of pubs a couple of years later like a lot of 18yr olds do poor girl was stalked.

ChewlipsFromHamsterDan Wed 28-Oct-15 09:57:01

Eww calling a 16 year old hot...

I don't get the hype with him though, he's absolutely average looking.

SansaryaAgain Wed 28-Oct-15 09:59:08

I see the Brooklyn Beckham article and raise you this one on tortured soul Gabriel Day Lewis, who looks uncannily like a young Morrissey.

Sparklingbrook Wed 28-Oct-15 09:59:43

He just looks like any other 16 year old boy.

MrsJayy Wed 28-Oct-15 10:00:25

He worked in a london coffee shop David was on something talking about how they wanted him to have work ethic.even tatler can run non endorsed stories he probably didnt pose for the photo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now