Talk

Advanced search

Cheryl was Cole is...

(219 Posts)
40thisisit Sat 24-Oct-15 20:50:24

Far far too skinny, it's not attractive, how does she stay alive?

HeySoulSister Sat 24-Oct-15 20:52:28

How do you know how much she weighs?

People are too fat these days and have lost perspective of how much weight the human skeleton should carry around

usual Sat 24-Oct-15 20:53:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RainbowInACloud Sat 24-Oct-15 20:53:40

I think she looks gorgeous. She is slim but so stunning.

HeySoulSister Sat 24-Oct-15 21:03:00

Course she wouldn't usual

mellowheart Sat 24-Oct-15 21:10:37

I agree, she must exist on lettuce leaves.

40thisisit Sat 24-Oct-15 21:11:46

harsh feedback, she looks ill and is malnourished, slate me if you want but I am a dietician, have seen many shapes and sizes and have a good understanding...

BrendaandEddie Sat 24-Oct-15 21:12:42

i would say it if she were fat

I am more worried she is dressing like a Christine Hamilton impressionist

NotMyMonkey Sat 24-Oct-15 21:12:58

I have always thought she was stunning but I do agree that after seeing her on the x factor recently she does appearb to be very thin. Still very attractive though.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Sat 24-Oct-15 21:13:22

Do you start threads every time you see a visibly anorexic teenager on a catwalk? Because Shezza might be thin, but she's got two stone on most of them.
I think she is stunning looking.

U2HasTheEdge Sat 24-Oct-15 21:14:00

Yes, she does look very underweight but I think she looks better now than she did at the auditions so maybe she has put on some weight?

She looked gaunt at the start and really ill but she looks better now, but maybe I've just got used to it.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sat 24-Oct-15 21:14:28

Yeah she's very attractive but I have to say I have been surved by better looking women in Primark
I think she's a bit over rated to be honest

TheFairyCaravan Sat 24-Oct-15 21:14:28

How many more skinny shaming threads are there going to be?

Leave the woman alone, ffs. It's none of your business how much she weighs.

Rebecca2014 Sat 24-Oct-15 21:15:01

It makes me feel really sad, she is only in her early 30s so hardly old. She has aged so much and she used to be so stunning, funny enough she seems more confident now as she knows she's not the sex symbol of the show anymore.

BeverlyGoldberg Sat 24-Oct-15 21:16:57

I think she's attractive but she has a very clever stylist, without which I think she'd be a bit buggered

HeySoulSister Sat 24-Oct-15 21:17:08

Malnourished? You can't tell that by looking at her, what kind of dietician are you?

BackInTheRealWorld Sat 24-Oct-15 21:17:43

She doesn't look anorexic and she doesn't look like a wall would have to be knocked down to remove her from her house.
wheres the problem?
Post a pic of yourself op so we can judge you for no reason please.

CatMilkMan Sat 24-Oct-15 21:18:10

It is absolutely none of your business.

Ilovetorrentialrain Sat 24-Oct-15 21:23:12

Please OP just because somebody is in the public eye it's still very rude and bad form to shame somebody for their appearance on the Internet. Not classy at all.

Booyaka Sat 24-Oct-15 21:24:21

Actually I watched the X Factor tonight and I know exactly what you mean. There's no way she's 2 stones heavier than thin models. Her cheeks were actually concave in the way that people with cancer's are. They'd tried to hide it with make up but it was so pronounced it hadn't done much good.

I don't know how anybody can look at her and not realise there is something going seriously wrong there. It goes well, well beyond the realms of normal skinniness.

PickleSarnie Sat 24-Oct-15 21:24:29

If she was a couple of stones overweight would you come on here to specifically start a thread about how she was overweight?

It really bloody riles me how it's fair game to shame skinny people. All these articles in the news about "real women". Skinny people are real too. The average woman referred to in these "real women" articles is overweight. And that's not something to aim for/hold up as a good example. And I say that as an overweight woman.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HeySoulSister Sat 24-Oct-15 21:26:01

Ironically, this op..... Is always on the weightloss threads! Lol

Fratelli Sat 24-Oct-15 21:26:28

Thin shaming is just as nasty as fat shaming. Leave the poor woman alone.

CuttedUpPear Sat 24-Oct-15 21:27:43

I don't believe for one minute that the OP is a dietician.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now