Talk

Advanced search

Breast lift /tummy tuck dilemma

(5 Posts)
gubbygubby Fri 23-Oct-15 14:20:21

Has anyone had them done them?
I've been planning it for a while and am going to book them .
I veer between panicking about dying on the table and thinking I'm selfish to being excited and just wanting to look better with no clothes on

flanjabelle Fri 23-Oct-15 14:24:31

My God woman just Go for it if it's what you want. I have lost a lot of weight and look like a deflated balloon. if I had the money I would be on an operating table tomorrow. I'm going to live vicariously through you. enjoy your new body!

gubbygubby Fri 23-Oct-15 14:30:54

I'm expecting lots of posts telling me to accept my body , grow old gracefully, but I just can't. I don't want old lady boobs anymore or a big spare tyre. I exercise and I'm a size 10 but nothing will improve without surgery.

Glitzy75 Fri 23-Oct-15 14:32:29

I had a breast reduction and uplift in May this year. Best thing I ever done only wish I had done it years ago. Was nowhere near as bad as I had been anticipating. Pm me if you have any questions.

laffymeal Fri 23-Oct-15 14:33:46

I had a breast reduction and lift back in 1999. Best decision I ever made. My boobs still look fab.

I would love a tummy tuck/lipo but can't afford it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now