Talk

Advanced search

Breast lift /tummy tuck dilemma

(4 Posts)
gubbygubby Fri 23-Oct-15 14:19:47

Has anyone had them done them?
I've been planning it for a while and am going to book them .
I veer between panicking about dying on the table and thinking I'm selfish to being excited and just wanting to look better with no clothes on

TRexingInSportsDirect Fri 23-Oct-15 22:12:39

Yep! It's the best thing ever and you should be excited! My tummy tuck was the best thing because I had a really awful hanging 'apron' of skin after massive pregnancy/5 stone weight loss. It just made such a massive difference both in and out of clothes. The boob lift was also good, but you don't really notice the difference in clothes. You'll feel like a new woman. x

SarahDuckandMummy Fri 23-Oct-15 22:15:58

I am looking to have a breast lift (and reduction) after Christmas. I totally get where you're coming from so will watch this thread with intetest.

At the moment I'm telling myself that it is not selfish as it will do wonders for my sex life self confidence and I'll feel better about taking DS swimming on on the beach.

ILiveAtTheBeach Fri 23-Oct-15 22:18:07

I've had a boob enhancement and haven't looked back. You won't die on the table!! Also eye laser surgery. Am considering lipo and tummy tuck. Go for it! Super exciting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now