Talk

Advanced search

Dreams about a colleague

(4 Posts)
MamaAwayOnBusiness Thu 22-Oct-15 13:59:36

Typing this at work, the office is empty, and looking over my shoulder in case someone comes in.

I have recently started having dreams about a colleague I am not attracted to, you know intense sex dreams, and now I'm weird coming into the office as I feel we have a secret life together and he somehow knows, I can't talk to him like I used to or see him normally because I've "seen" him naked.

We are both in happy relationships and there has never been a hint of flirting.

How do I snap myself out of this and stop feeling weird? Talk sense into me please.

catfordbetty Thu 22-Oct-15 14:08:06

If the dreams bring you pleasure, enjoy them while they last but keep reminding yourself that there is a difference between dreaming and reality.

MamaAwayOnBusiness Thu 22-Oct-15 16:11:02

Thank you!

I'm not sure if it's pleasure tbh, more unnerving. and i'm feeling guilty, annoyingly, as if its my fault.

LOL

maybe i need a holiday

notquitehuman Thu 22-Oct-15 16:14:10

Haha I've had this before. I think it's my brain trying to deal with the mind numbing boredom of office life.

I've had some sex dreams about pretty random people though so maybe my brain is broken.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now