Talk

Advanced search

to be annoyed....

(4 Posts)
waitaminutenow Sun 18-Oct-15 21:08:18

Every time my hubby cooks dinner it's like a bomb goes off in the kitchen and I swear his ultimate aim is to use EVERY piece of equipment, cutlery etc etc that he can possibly find!! I then spend an hour putting the kitchen back together....bloody hell!!

Petrified1 Sun 18-Oct-15 22:05:00

In my house, I cook so It tidy upa afterwards and same for DP. He can't stand tidying up after I have whipped up a masterpiece lol and I have my owns system. Can you introduce a rulel like that in your house?

imwithspud Sun 18-Oct-15 22:19:08

My dp is exactly like this, he's slowly getting better at keeping the mess under control and cleaning up after himself but, argh!

I adopt more of a clean as you go method as I can't stand feeling cramped when cooking and I find its easier to clean up properly afterwards, made a roast dinner this afternoon and you wouldn't have known it afterwards, ingredients were put away, rubbish in the bin and washing was piled up on the draining board ready to go in the dishwasher. If it was dp making it there would have been utensils, pots, roasting trays, ingredients, empty packets etc all over the place.

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 18-Oct-15 22:19:53

Yanbu

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now