Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To want a real life friend?

(7 Posts)
FlowersAndShit Sun 18-Oct-15 18:19:28

Just that really. I wish I had someone to talk to in real life and go places with. Just fed up

BrandNewAndImproved Sun 18-Oct-15 18:22:58

And me. I've cut off my last best friends for being bitches and I miss the company even if I don't miss them.

Leavingsosoon Sun 18-Oct-15 18:26:27

It's hard making friends as an adult but not impossible.

My husband didn't like me having friends so i've lost a few, and need to make more. Hopefully I will: I'm quite nice in real life although I'm bloody irritating on here grin

Cloppysow Sun 18-Oct-15 18:31:08

Yeah, i have friends, but most of them live in my home town a few hundred miles away.

Making more friends as an adult is hard.

HaydeeofMonteCristo Sun 18-Oct-15 18:43:01

brand new I know that feeling! You know someone is no good for you as a friend but still miss them.

Are you rural or city based op?

FlowersAndShit Sun 18-Oct-15 18:56:10

I'm in South Wales

BrandNewAndImproved Sun 18-Oct-15 19:02:14

Hayde yes! Now if I can't be bothered to cook I don't have anyone to ring up and say I can't be bothered to cook meet me in weatherspoons for dinner! I also have a term time contract the 6 weeks off was shit this year.

I do have other friends but they're all coupled up or not the picnic in the park/food out/shopping trip sort of friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now