Talk

Advanced search

my neighbours are dicks

(8 Posts)
Llouh Sun 18-Oct-15 02:20:26

It's 2.18am and my neighbours have had music blaring since 10.30. They do this every weekend and I've been round to have a go enough times but it still continues.

I'm 39 weeks pregnant and really fed up now sad would I be going too far to call the council?

BumWad Sun 18-Oct-15 02:22:43

How annoying. My neighbours can be dicks too. They are out at the moment but will be home any minute and will be blasting the music.

I would call the police and council if I was you.

ChiefInspectorBarnaby Sun 18-Oct-15 02:27:46

Call the council. Can you call the police? Or is it not their issue?

Bogeyface Sun 18-Oct-15 02:52:46

Call 101 and ask for advice, they may send someone round if they are not having a busy night.

OddSocksHighHeels Sun 18-Oct-15 02:52:48

Yes call the council. A one off is fine, though still good form to Telugu your neighbours first, every weekend is taking the piss.

LadyB49 Sun 18-Oct-15 02:59:29

Call the police and have it recorded even if they can't come around tonight, you could be lucky and there might be a patrol car in your area. And they.d perhaps have a word with offenders at a more convenient time, if necessary.

We have the same problem.

DeloresDeSyn Sun 18-Oct-15 03:37:50

There's an app you can get which tells you the decibels, some councils have opted in to a kind of link in so you can send the recording via the app iyswim?

Baconyum Sun 18-Oct-15 03:39:34

Ime police council etc do fuck all! Time to move.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now