Talk

Advanced search

pissed off (lighthearted)

(16 Posts)
molyholy Sun 18-Oct-15 00:06:27

Well it's not lighthearted actually. I am a bit angry. Had takeaway earlier but as I had cooked and picked away dd and her cousin tea, I was full up and couldn't eat much of our takeout food. We were having a wine or 2 this evening and I said to dh I am going to save thos for later and have a munch. Just went to have a pick at my leftover salt and pepper chicken and its fucking gone!!!!!!!!!!! Dh has ate it!!!!! Apparently when he has been going to pour the wine he has been having a pick. He thought it was leftovers!!! Yes it was leftovers. My fucking leftovers. I have to forgive him as I could tell he was genuinely sorry but still. I want my salt and pepper chicken back envy

TheHouseOnTheLane Sun 18-Oct-15 00:08:36

YABU for saying "Have a pick" and variations of that THREE times.

grin

Just say "Eat some"

molyholy Sun 18-Oct-15 00:15:09

grin you're right. I could have extended my vocabulary but i am still pissed off. But my aibu is was it fair game as I put it back in the takeaway box and never wrote my name on it grin. I wanted to have 'a pick'

AgentZigzag Sun 18-Oct-15 00:41:06

But did your DH respond when you called dibs on the leftovers?

If he didn't then it's your own fault for handing him the 'but I didn't hear you' excuse on a plate, and for not labeling them student style.

YANBU for the crushing disappointment you felt though, he fucking owes you! cake

molyholy Sun 18-Oct-15 00:49:05

Nope. Never even mentioned it until I went out to have a scoff and was faced with nothing but a box of onions and chillies. He does owe me. I will take the cake and wash it down with a wine grin

MardyBra Sun 18-Oct-15 00:50:06

Fuck me. This is dull.
Should never have clicked on a "lighthearted" thread.

MardyBra Sun 18-Oct-15 00:53:59

Sorry that was uncalled for. Please ignore.

kungpopanda Sun 18-Oct-15 00:54:01

LTB, moly, that is unacceptable behaviour. I feel your slavering disappointment and simmering RAGE. angry wink

Mmmmcake123 Sun 18-Oct-15 00:55:53

Marry hehe

Mmmmcake123 Sun 18-Oct-15 00:56:38

mardy

AgentZigzag Sun 18-Oct-15 01:00:49

You could at least have included the riveting details of your evening in your post Mardy. It must have been pretty shit to drive you to post on such a dull thread?

MardyBra Sun 18-Oct-15 01:04:09

See post of 00:53 agentz

molyholy Sun 18-Oct-15 01:19:38

Apologies foe everyone I have disappointed. Especially mardy. I am blush now. Don't judge me. It has been a boring night. Normally I am swinging from the chandeliers naked, baps wafting etc.,. My next post will be worth a click. Promise grin

molyholy Sun 18-Oct-15 01:20:39

*for

ChewlipsFromHamsterDan Sun 18-Oct-15 01:26:44

Ignore nasty knickers, OP.

People on here like to complain about the word 'light-hearted' or that they wouldn't get wound up by such a mundane problem.

They're clearly the ones who start the robust debates and funny threads then, surely? hmm

I'd have been livid in your shoes too.

molyholy Sun 18-Oct-15 01:39:24

Well I did put lighthearted in case I got flamed and haters gonnna hate hate hate hate now. Players gonna play play play play now. I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake it off. Sorry grin too many winewinewine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now