To be annoyed that the winter bugs have started already?

(8 Posts)
Joneseygirl77 Tue 06-Oct-15 20:44:25

I love autumn/winter but hate the bugs that come with it. So far since Saturday, dd has come down with a bad cold, dfil has been in bed with man flu since Sunday and now my dm is feeling ill. DD has been off nursery today and won't be able to go back in tomorrow. I'm now waiting to see if me or dh comes down with anything. I suspect it will be me tomorrow when dh is away with work shock

Hate the start of the winter viruses which will now do a ongoing cycle around our family until April! Plus hate seeing dd poorly and the juggling of who is going to look after her today argument with dh!

TequilaMockingburd Tue 06-Oct-15 20:50:35

I feel the same, my DD off today and probably tomorrow with sore throat, runny nose, white as a ghost and generally miserable! On a plus, maybe this will be it, all over and done with by Halloween! Fingers crossed

PeopleLieActionsDont Tue 06-Oct-15 20:52:44

It's awful. Have had a cold for days. Still getting on with stuff but generally feel headachy and nauseas.

HellKitty Tue 06-Oct-15 20:52:59

We've had it all week, it's a right stinker.

TwllBach Tue 06-Oct-15 20:56:26

Oh me too! I'm a teacher and already there's been a sickness/tummy bug and a nasty cough. To top it off, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and have caught both sadangry

Joneseygirl77 Tue 06-Oct-15 20:59:54

Oh twll that is rubbish as you can't take anything. Lots of rest and tlc...only good thing is hopefully you will have lots of immunity built up (from being a teacher) when your dc starts bringing things home!

Moodyblue1 Tue 06-Oct-15 22:01:54

I totally agree I've got a really bad cold, sore throat, earache the lot and I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant I'm absolutely exhausted. It's the worst thing about this time of the year.

GruntledOne Tue 06-Oct-15 22:05:44

Tell me about it. My first cold for two years, and I'm going on holiday tomorrow. Apologies in advance to my fellow plane passengers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now