Talk

Advanced search

To be really really cross

(4 Posts)
lastqueenofscotland Thu 24-Sep-15 19:57:35

This month was always going to be a bit expensive - dps birthday and paying for a holiday in nov.
Just been to a cash point to get a decent amount out as I don't live anywhere near one so usually get a fair bit out when I go.

It didn't give me the money but it's charged my account sad neither cash machine people or bank are being that helpful. Argh.

So so cross. I've got more than enough to get by for the month it's just so fucking annoying.

OurBlanche Thu 24-Sep-15 20:05:19

Well it should have a camera on it, so it will be really easy to tell that you were pissed off not to get any money.

Bang in at them again in the morning... remember the time as closely as possible.

NickNacks Thu 24-Sep-15 20:07:48

It usually reconciles itself at the end of the day when the money left in the machine is balanced. You won't have lost it forever.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Thu 24-Sep-15 20:11:59

Yeah, they will be able to reconcile this easily, the cash machines are designed to make this really easy to prove. It could take a few weeks if the cash machine doesn't belong to your bank and it isn't busy. It'll depend on the schedule for that atm. The more info you can give the bank, the more helpful they are likely to be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now