Talk

Advanced search

to think its a bit nippy to be shagging naked in the garden at 3am?

(30 Posts)
liquidrevolution Mon 21-Sep-15 08:33:21

My neighbours were romping naked in the garden in the early hours over the weekend. (We have a 14moDD who wakes a couple of times during the night or I would have missed it).

The first thought that went through my mind is 'it's a bit nippy for that' - does this mean I am turning into an old fogey?

LemonPied Mon 21-Sep-15 08:35:07

Decent bit of cardio does warm you up though.

AnUtterIdiot Mon 21-Sep-15 08:37:04

More power to their elbow, say I.

PS I suspect that alcohol was involved

PressTheAButton Mon 21-Sep-15 08:42:39

Time to turn the sprinklers on I think.

BlueJug Mon 21-Sep-15 08:53:43

This made me nostalgic. I remember doing that. No chance now. Good for them - as long as they weren't disturbing anyone.

thehypocritesoaf Mon 21-Sep-15 08:56:15

I would do that if I didn't have a bed to go to.
Are you sure it was your neighbours?!

reni2 Mon 21-Sep-15 08:58:28

Ask them casually if they noticed the fox mating season starting early for some reason, they kept you up all night did they hear them?

NorbertDentressangle Mon 21-Sep-15 09:00:34

Casually mention to them that you've noticed recently that another neighbour's CCTV camera appears to be pointing at their garden and see the look of horror cross their face!

Sighing Mon 21-Sep-15 09:05:58

Well done them. Perhaps profer them some beechams in case thry develop a sniffle. wink chances are all the blood flow kept them warm enough.

monkeysox Mon 21-Sep-15 09:19:59

Lol at CCTV and Fox suggestions grin

Maybe they like knowing people can see them?

Most gardens are overlooked at least a little bit!

Euphemia Mon 21-Sep-15 09:21:48

I have terrible night sweats. I'm thinking of moving all bed - related activities to the garden.

Nataleejah Mon 21-Sep-15 09:28:27

Don't give me ideas...

MerryMarigold Mon 21-Sep-15 09:34:05

I'd be very worried about slugs

Chillyegg Mon 21-Sep-15 09:37:23

Goodness. Just think about the grass stains though!
Although it does remind me of the time I was viewing a house (middle of the day) and the neighbours were both stark bollock naked sunbathing. Both of them well into retirement I would say. ..but I did admire their persual of an all over tan.

Sighing Mon 21-Sep-15 09:50:26

chillyegg ... i wonder if it was my parents .... it's very much them!

Tootsiepops Mon 21-Sep-15 10:59:23

This has left me pondering the circumstances under which I'd consider naked shagging in the garden a good idea, and I've got absolutely nothing. Not even for Johnny Depp himself.

goodasitgets Mon 21-Sep-15 11:00:52

It is a wee bit cold for it. Even in the woods at 1am blush
Ahem

twernip Mon 21-Sep-15 11:33:40

MerryMarigold, I can second the slug-worry. Years ago, as my ex-husband lowered me tenderly onto the grass, my left shoulder exploded one of the slimy rascals. Ew, ew, I can still feel it now... >shudders<

liquidrevolution Mon 21-Sep-15 11:37:14

grin grin slugs! hadnt even thought of them. I would be more freaked out by the daddy long legs bouncing around in the light.

They didnt really disturb anyone, we just heard the grunting because we were up with the baby and her room looks over their garden. We knew that there were late night astromony sessions but obviously didnt realise mooning was part of it.

Sadly I don't get to speak to them often but when I do I will mention CCTV, Foxes and perhaps a new night vision drone I had heard was being tested in the area grin

liquidrevolution Mon 21-Sep-15 11:40:01

Chilly naked neighbours during the day. grin Fine if its a detatched house no overlooking properties but...

you didnt say if you bought the house?!

Chillyegg Mon 21-Sep-15 14:35:00

Oh goodness no we didn't buy the house because of the noise from traffic. ..at the time I didn't really think much of the naked duo.

MackerelOfFact Mon 21-Sep-15 14:52:15

Tell them you've set up a nature cam and you think there were some wild boar in their garden last night, would they like to come and watch the footage?

liquidrevolution Tue 22-Sep-15 09:50:28

grin excellent suggestion mackerel

DD has finally taken to sleeping through so no idea if they have done it again...

And to be fair its a lot quieter than when they are shagging indoors hmm

AuntieStella Tue 22-Sep-15 10:00:35

"The first thought that went through my mind is 'it's a bit nippy for that' - does this mean I am turning into an old fogey?"

You can't be an old fogey, or at least not a menopausal one experiencing the joys of hot flushes. A bit nippy sounds great (slugs don't)

InimitableJeeves Tue 22-Sep-15 10:04:03

Depends where you are, Sunday was a really nice day where I am so I imagine that it was reasonably warm overnight. Plus, of course, exercise warms you up wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now