Talk

Advanced search

to love the grossness of footner

(52 Posts)
morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 14:58:46

So I saw a few people on here talk about footner & due to the hatred of the skin on my heels I jumped in feet first (pun intended) and bought it - NU at all....however I love it! Probably in an unreasonable manner, I sat for ages last night peeling the gross skin (and txting pics to my equally gross mate)
However I told another friend I was busy this afternoon (no pre arranged plan just a, shall I pop in on travels) as I couldn't wait for baby to have her nap, soak my flaky feet & peal it. I am sure I've got issues haha
Actually I don't care if I am bu - stealth boast on my gross flaky feet!!!

Welshmaenad Mon 14-Sep-15 15:53:04

YANBU. I love peeling skin. I get excited if dh gets sunburned.

I had a massive blister thing in my foot once and had to pop it with a needle and squeeze the pus out. I got dh to film me and whatsapped it to my sister who was DELIGHTED, and we discussed the finer details of the procedure for longer than is healthy. Grim people are my tribe.

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 15:55:45

Haha u sound like my type of person - my mate was very jealous she wasn't close enough to join in the pealing!!

HideHide Mon 14-Sep-15 16:56:49

Footner question - does it all peel off, as in, leave your foot smooth? Or does it leave those annoying 'edges' like when you've popped and peeled had a blister??

EponasWildDaughter Mon 14-Sep-15 16:57:17

YANBU, goes without saying.

Question - (i've been waiting for a footner thread) - if you haven't got much hard skin, or if it's only a very thin layer, is it still ok to use?

How does it know what skin to dissolve?!
<worries>

ephemeralfairy Mon 14-Sep-15 17:02:48

Pictures...? <rubs hands>

Aramynta Mon 14-Sep-15 17:09:57

I need this in my life. My feet aren't even overly thick, but there is an abundance of flaky skin that could use a little help...

NeedsAsockamnesty Mon 14-Sep-15 17:20:01

It does not matter how much hard skin you have but lots may require 2 goes.

And it left mine totally smooth

And YANBU

reallywittyname Mon 14-Sep-15 17:20:55

I did one the other week and now I have baby soft feet. No blister edges, it sort of graduates from thick heely lumps to a v thin layer of peeling up the sides of your feet which you can scrub off with those exfoliating gloves in the shower or bath.

It "knows" to work on the dead skin alone, I don't know how though, some kind of sorcery!

My dh referred to my peeling as "snakeskin feet", it was glorious grin

NeedsAsockamnesty Mon 14-Sep-15 17:21:13

Fwiw,

I did fall asleep in my chair snoring and dribbling whilst I had the socks on and have no clue how much longer than instructed that they stayed on

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 17:23:19

Ok ill post a pic....its gross so beware
- no edges
- even only the slightly dry skin on my toes (not thick at all has pealed

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 17:24:02

So it starts like this

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 17:24:49

And then its joyful!!!

ephemeralfairy Mon 14-Sep-15 17:27:41

OH yes joyful is the word!! Look at your lovely soft baby skin underneath! smile
I needs to get me some of that....

DawnOfTheDoggers Mon 14-Sep-15 17:28:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 17:28:48

By the way my feet aren't that gross usually but the footneer makes it look minging for a day before the peal starts ...and here's the lightly dead skin

paulapompom Mon 14-Sep-15 17:29:27

Oooh I want footner, I haven't seen it. Is it in boots/super drug?

IHaveBrilloHair Mon 14-Sep-15 17:29:31

Mine have peeled but are really itchy

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 17:32:35

I got it from amazon smile

paulapompom Mon 14-Sep-15 17:38:23

Thanks more, ordering it now <excited>

MaidOfStars Mon 14-Sep-15 17:48:21

I really want to try this.

I play a sport that is very hard on particular areas of the foot. I'm sick of filing/creaming calluses. I want the peel, man!

Patapouf Mon 14-Sep-15 19:43:12

I'm just about to try my second round of the year, but this time I'm using a non brand one from Amazon and I'm praying it works the same!

Ditsy79 Mon 14-Sep-15 20:41:45

I have my feet in footner socks for the first time this evening - I can't wait for the peeling to start in a few days time ??

morecoffeethanhuman Mon 14-Sep-15 21:44:51

Ditsy - be excited, its so awesome smile I put the socks on (for just over two hrs) on Thursday night - I left them get drier and uglier (no moisturiser) and the peeling kicked off yesterday, so only two days later.
Today I gave them a soak to hurry it all up, so atm I've got patches of skin that isn't ready just yet, some very attractive flaky bits & most importantly lots of baby soft, really healthy, fresh bits! grin

ShelaghTurner Mon 14-Sep-15 22:24:40

Is it bad that I'm drooling over this thread?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now