Talk

Advanced search

To think this is how to be a complete arse

(13 Posts)
BocaDeTrucha Sat 29-Aug-15 13:07:35

Quick nc for this.

This morning, an ex work colleague of mine posted on fb about his wife, including calling her a cunt and asking people's opinions as to whether he should leave her or not.

I don't know (or care about) the background but I'm just amazed how bloody horrible some people are. I went just now to de-friend but he seems to have disappeared altogether. Saved me the job!

SaucyJack Sat 29-Aug-15 13:33:27

Has she been a cunt?

Wombatinabathhat Sat 29-Aug-15 13:36:00

It is a horrible thing to do, but many people do it on mn too

SurlyCue Sat 29-Aug-15 13:37:58

"Today 13:33 SaucyJack

Has she been a cunt?"

Well he certainly is.

It is a horrible thing to do, but many people do it on mn too

MN is anonymous. Your colleagues, friends, family cant see it all!

travellinglighter Sat 29-Aug-15 13:42:10

On FB makes him an arse. To be fair any form of argument on FB makes you an arse.

Wombatinabathhat Sat 29-Aug-15 13:46:32

SurlyCue good point. I don't use fb so didn't really think it through blush

SaucyJack Sat 29-Aug-15 13:49:05

I don't really agree Surly.

I have a friend who posted calling her STBXH every name under the sun (and then some) after she caught him with another woman.

Less than dignified..... certainly. But cuntish? Nah.

sliceofsoup Sat 29-Aug-15 13:49:52

Well even if she was a cunt, he has lost the moral high ground by putting it on facebook.

SanityClause Sat 29-Aug-15 13:51:24

Hmm, well, two wrongs don't make a right, though, do they, SaucyJack?

SurlyCue Sat 29-Aug-15 13:52:10

Yeah i think its cuntish. (Especially if they have children) Doesnt mean he's less of a cunt for cheating. Just means they both are. Made her feel good, prob thought he deserved it, maybe he did. But i think its a cunty move.

WorraLiberty Sat 29-Aug-15 13:54:07

I'm not sure how you don't know about the background?

Did he just update his status with, "Good morning all. My wife is a cunt, should I leave her?"

BocaDeTrucha Sun 30-Aug-15 10:29:26

There was one sentence, Worra, saying she was bored after a night out with him and some friends. That's it. By background, I mean I don't know what the rest of their relationship is like. Nor do I care really.

I agree though that is not the same as saying similar on mn. I don't know anyone's dp here and no one knows mine. But that's not the same on fb. I think it's just his choice of adjective I hate. I'm a big swearer but I hate that word.

Osolea Sun 30-Aug-15 10:33:45

It's never a good thing when people air their dirty laundry on Facebook, but I have known a couple of otherwise lovely, rational people to do it when they've been at the end of their tether.

If this person has already taken themselves of Facebook, then they are probably sorry and regret what they put on there, so don't really need you to condemn them any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now