Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think you will say "I told you so"

(10 Posts)
toofatforgym Tue 18-Aug-15 12:30:58

I posted a few weeks ago as I was thinking of joining a gym but thought I would be judged due to my size but you lovely Mners all told me I was being unreasonable.

Well, I just thought I would update you and say that I have been going for the last 2 weeks and you were totally right and I am really enjoying it ... so go ahead and say "I told you so" smile

Thanks everyone who answered my previous post and pushed me into it smile

hellsbellsmelons Tue 18-Aug-15 12:36:15

Well done - I'm really glad you are enjoying it.
I must get back to my gym!

TheyGotTheMustardOut Tue 18-Aug-15 12:43:50

Well done! The gym can be quite addictive, all those lovely endorphins getting released and all.

LittleCandle Tue 18-Aug-15 12:46:31

brilliant! well done you!

ilovesooty Tue 18-Aug-15 12:47:46

Brilliant news!

modelthroughit Tue 18-Aug-15 12:53:19

Yay! Glad to hear it smile

(I'll be the one jiggling on the treadmill)

AuntyMag10 Tue 18-Aug-15 12:55:12

Well done! The first step is always the hardest but once you get into it you just see for yourself that no one notices there. Keep going.

AuntyMag10 Tue 18-Aug-15 12:56:30

I think a name change is in order too!

toofatforgym Tue 18-Aug-15 13:05:42

AuntyMag .. bit premature at the moment but watch out for the username sexyslimbitch in a few months time smile

Birdsgottafly Tue 18-Aug-15 13:10:03

Without sounding patronising, Well done!

I pushed myself to join a gym, in Febuary, I've lost five stone in total. I've even got toned upper arms, for the first time in my life, even though I wasn't overweight, I'm nearly 50.

There's weeks I make the decision to maintain and not lose, so I can have a drink etc.

You can do this. Keep up the good work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now