Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to be crushingly disappointed with the Pretty Little Liars finale (spoilers!)

(8 Posts)
Malenky Thu 13-Aug-15 09:46:32

I saw it coming that that person would be A... But Sara Harvey as red coat and the black widow?!? Did the producers do an all nighter and make it all up on the spot because someone accidentally leaked the real story? The whole "I thought Bethany was Ali so I hit her" and "I thought Ali was Bethany so I hit her" parts were ridiculous and who killed Mrs D? I hope that the second half of season 6 answers these questions...

Pocketsocks Thu 13-Aug-15 13:45:12

YANBU!
So many missing characters and plot lines still need tying up and the finale made more holes than it filled. It felt rushed all the way through and I'm also hoping they fix it and not just make a whole new story.

Rueben Thu 13-Aug-15 14:15:59

Yanbu! I'm confused with the A explanation they gave us because Marion (Toby's mother) was alive in 4x01 in the flashback when Ali and Toby were teens...

PingpongDingDong Thu 13-Aug-15 14:32:23

I have no idea but Dd is obsessed with it and totally agrees with you! She was very unimpressed!

Shortandsweet20 Thu 13-Aug-15 14:34:06

I don't think we got the full story, I think it will be explained more in 6B, but they haven't yet ruled out season 8 so they won't give the whole game away!

ivykaty44 Thu 13-Aug-15 14:35:29

They got it all wrong

I'm A

grin

Groovee Thu 13-Aug-15 14:36:35

My daughter was deeply disappointed. My friend thought it was the best thing ever!

50ShadesofNope Thu 13-Aug-15 14:38:31

YASNBU

Aria is clearly the real A. That's a MUCH better storyline!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now