Talk

Advanced search

On MN this evening..

(8 Posts)
Elsie212 Tue 11-Aug-15 21:53:14

I have so far only managed to look at a few threads but two of these are by the same MNer who clearly didn't like the responses to her OP so added them onto a different area of MN.

AIBU in being irritated by this? I have a baby so maybe my patience is just a tad too thin.

<Running away now for fear of getting told off. If this happens I promise I won't start another thread about this in another area of MN grin>

AnyFucker Tue 11-Aug-15 21:55:17

Might be best to report her and not start a thread about an individual poster.

But yes, it's irritating

Respondents should use AS more...it can be illuminating

StillStayingClassySanDiego Tue 11-Aug-15 22:03:13

I don't think it's against guidelines to repost is it?

I always note the nn as well when I read a thread, I'm surprised when posters say they don't notice it.

Icimoi Tue 11-Aug-15 22:05:18

YABU. How does it hurt you?

WantToGetLost Tue 11-Aug-15 22:09:00

Well Depends on the other section the user posted it in. Here I take it they were being unreasonable so say they posted it in WWYD then they are not asking if they are being unreasonable they are asking what others would do.

ghostspirit Wed 12-Aug-15 11:04:52

i dont think it really matters maybe op wanted to see if she would get different replys. also people sometimes post in aibu for traffic. but a the op does not have to like whats being said by other posters she/he does not have to agree or take any advice that may be given

Charley50 Wed 12-Aug-15 11:10:29

What's AS?

Icimoi Wed 12-Aug-15 12:04:15

Advanced Search.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now