Talk

Advanced search

my ds and his gf spend most evenings and days in fact holed up in his room but I dont understand why they are not at her house?

(11 Posts)
NoahVale Mon 10-Aug-15 19:17:44

We visited and it is miles nicer than our house.
does his GF actually like mess chaos?

honeysucklejasmine Mon 10-Aug-15 19:18:59

Do they have the same standards as you? E.g. dsis was not allowed upstairs at her bfs house, so they hung around at ours instead.

NoahVale Mon 10-Aug-15 19:21:03

could be that I am more of a pushover lax, yes, and I hear her dm is a clean freak, as described by DS at least grin

wigglesrock Mon 10-Aug-15 19:21:54

My childhood home was " nicer" than my boyfriends but his mum was nicer than mine smile , so we spent most of our time there. Just to warn you I married him.

NoahVale Mon 10-Aug-15 19:23:02

I expect I am nicer in that case wiggles grin <<preen>>

NoahVale Mon 10-Aug-15 19:23:43

My DH can be very grumpy, particularly about their lolling aobut but perhaps this pair are oblivious

Eva50 Mon 10-Aug-15 19:34:19

Ds1 is not allowed in his girlfriend's bedroom at her house. They have to sit in the living room so they come here for a bonk prefer coming to ours.

SchwarzwalderKirschtorte Mon 10-Aug-15 19:42:58

I always went to my bf's house as his parents didn't give a shit what he did and I still shared a room with my sister.

Never ever had a room to myself sad

LIZS Mon 10-Aug-15 19:47:00

How old ? I'd suggest they can't hole up at hers, for some reason.

HighwayDragon Mon 10-Aug-15 19:47:58

XP was never in my house because 1. I wasn't allowed boys in my room and 2. My parents HATED him.

NoahVale Mon 10-Aug-15 21:12:54

they are 19 and 20,
I guess they are stricter, otoh, they are out all day, whereas my DH is home for a good part of it confused

actually I think I know the reason, GF can smoke in our garden, whereas her family are not aware of her dirty habit, <<penny drops>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now