Talk

Advanced search

Why do I need to explain myself if I want to cut someone off!

(4 Posts)
Jessde Sat 08-Aug-15 00:07:58

I've known this girl for 1year 1/2 and she has done so many things that make her an unloyal, annoying, horrible person.
She did however lend me money when I desperatly needed it but besides that she is racist, homophobic and aggressive.
One time last year she started an argument with me and told me not to contact her again I was like YESSSS GREAT STUFF
then she comes up to me at work apologising and saying how sorry she is was.

I like a dickhead carried on talking to her really it was because of work and I didn't want it to be akward

Now I don't work with her anymore so it's like my freedom but no matter how many times I ignore her messages or calls she won't piss off

I might see her in an office when they need a temp so I don't want to start a big whoha but really?

She's so annoying, she invites me somewhere then on the day doesn't call me then texts me a few weeks later saying "hey how are you"
I have ignored her message and call but she called me again a few hours ago for fuck sake what is wrong with some girls you would think I was her boyfriend or something

Should I just block her?
I don't feel j have to explain myself to her she's just a negative arsehole

WorraLiberty Sat 08-Aug-15 00:10:29

You don't have to explain yourself

However a short explanation would obviously help to clarify.

If you don't want to do that then yes, just block her.

Colandular Sat 08-Aug-15 00:10:38

Thats the beauty of cutting someone off completely. You dont have to hear or know anymore. I block and delete. Gone!

EatShitDerek Sat 08-Aug-15 00:10:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now