to be losing patience with work colleagues

(2 Posts)
cjt110 Tue 04-Aug-15 10:54:03

Work colleague 1: Very overpowering quite often. Always relates stories back to themselves. Always done the same/better. Also always competing with everything. Also always butting in where not needed. At least 4 times I have been havin a conversation with someone and this person has just butted in, answering for me/the other person. REALLY getting on my nerves now. Have now bitten back twice now over it. Its just rude and this person wasnt even part of the conversation to start with!!!

Work colleague 2: Relatively new. Seems nice. Have seen a different side a few times - being quite short and abrupt when I have done nothing but help. Now I offer help and if its declined I dont offer again. Also when accepts my help, then promptly also asks someone else too! Also when given advice/suggestions, completely ignores me and then looks surprised when someone else tells them the same info.

BAH!

ilovesooty Tue 04-Aug-15 10:57:28

1. Sounds very rude.
2. New and finding their feet.

Would be annoyed with the former but not necessarily with the latter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now