Advanced search

To wonder what the holy crap this is for?

(24 Posts)
Welshmaenad Thu 23-Jul-15 14:42:17

My dad has just had a Samsung American fridge freezer delivered. This thing was in the freezer bit. It doesn't seem to fit anywhere logical and there's no mention of it in the manual.

Please help me!

SurlyCue Thu 23-Jul-15 14:44:44

Hmm. Is it a drip tray of some sort?

TruJay Thu 23-Jul-15 14:45:03

It looks like a little chair grin

totally not helpful

How strange for it not to be in the manual confused

Welshmaenad Thu 23-Jul-15 14:46:25

It's an ideal deck chair for my cats!

Not sure this is what Samsung intended.

takeinyourhen Thu 23-Jul-15 14:50:41

Is it an aid for when defrosting the freezer?

SurlyCue Thu 23-Jul-15 14:59:21

Does it fold up? Or is it fixed like that?

RabbitsarenotHares Thu 23-Jul-15 15:08:17

Do you know the model name/number?

TruJay Thu 23-Jul-15 15:08:40

No probably not.
Can it fit anywhere to be used as a separating device seeing as American fridge freezers are so big, is it to create compartments if that makes sense.

everyonesfriend Thu 23-Jul-15 15:12:10

it goes in the freezer some where im sure ring them up and ask over the phone thou im sure they can tell you

CainInThePunting Thu 23-Jul-15 15:15:25

Does it fold up to an ice cube tray holder and fit in the top?

YouMakeMyDreams Thu 23-Jul-15 15:15:40

No idea but this is one of those things I have to know I find these things so frustrating

StillStayingClassySanDiego Thu 23-Jul-15 15:17:10

I can't help but I'm very curious! grin

FortyCoats Thu 23-Jul-15 15:24:17

Something to prevent freezer burn or build up of ice?

GGabcd Thu 23-Jul-15 15:40:06

Does it have an ice maker? Might be part of that.

toffeeboffin Thu 23-Jul-15 19:10:44

Maybe its a freezer separator? I.E. Meat one side, ice-cream the other?

Andrewofgg Thu 23-Jul-15 19:13:36

If I told you I'd have to kill you . . .

Welshmaenad Thu 23-Jul-15 19:15:03

It does have an ice maker but it's not part of that because the parts of the ice baker are in the manual.

I gave up, I'm going to get my husband to look at it, he's far more logical than me.

kua Thu 23-Jul-15 19:45:00

Is it the cover for the ice maker? Ie part of it would be the flap at the front to reach into the tub where the ice cubes fall?

GGabcd Thu 23-Jul-15 19:46:13

That's what I was thinking, Kua.

Do a Google image search?

wankerchief Thu 23-Jul-15 19:57:46

Cat deck chair grin

derxa Thu 23-Jul-15 20:39:21

To wonder what the holy crap this is for?
The title made me laugh like a drain. No fecking idea grin

FortyCoats Fri 24-Jul-15 19:25:41

Am I the only one hanging about to find out what it is? hmm

YouTheCat Fri 24-Jul-15 19:29:20

What model is it?

YouTheCat Fri 24-Jul-15 19:35:38

this might be handy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: