Talk

Advanced search

DD is supporting the wrong man at the tennis!!!

(12 Posts)
howabout Sun 19-Jul-15 14:48:57

I am 100% Scottish. DD is a quarter French and is supporting Simon on the basis that he is hotter. AIBU in wanting to brain her (even in jest)

LuckyLopez Sun 19-Jul-15 14:59:27

I'm supporting fancying Andy Murray.

mrsdavidbowie Sun 19-Jul-15 15:00:17

I never support Murray.
Or the England football team.

derxa Sun 19-Jul-15 15:18:31

Watching right now. Come on Andy! He's played really well in this Davis Cup. What nationality is your DP? She may NBU according to that.
Fellow Scot and love Andy but I can understand not fancying him. He's a much misunderstood guy though.

howabout Sun 19-Jul-15 15:30:44

DH is half English and half French. DD was born in the US and is a dual national. Loyalty is not one of her strong suits.
Other DD wants a pair of cool glasses like Jamie.
Enjoying the match much more now Andy has got his mojo working.

AmIthatsummery Sun 19-Jul-15 15:31:28

I'm a huge fan of Murray and am enjoying this match. Simon is hot, but this is a team game and I want GB to win

derxa Sun 19-Jul-15 21:44:19

Jamie's sunspecs are cool. Andy burst into tears. What a guy!

andthenagain Sun 19-Jul-15 21:48:34

I love Andy Murray and his droll sense of humour, When he smiles his whole face lights up.
He did the UK and Scotland proud this weekend grin

derxa Mon 20-Jul-15 09:55:09

Apparently the Davis cup match was between England and France according to Sue Barker and the BBC weather service confused

howabout Mon 20-Jul-15 10:20:33

Some things never change derxa You only realise how unusual it is when you hear Jamie, Andy and Leon Smith interviewed in quick succession.

AmIthatsummery Mon 20-Jul-15 14:35:35

Derxa, did Sue say thatshock

I was also in tears at the end, what a gutsy performance from a lovely lad.

derxa Mon 20-Jul-15 15:03:16

"England v Australia, has a certain ring to it doesn't it?"
Silly cow angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now