Talk

Advanced search

IANBI - the ambulance service are brilliant!

(4 Posts)
Fizzielove Thu 16-Jul-15 08:49:13

My dad had another heart attack this morning! He called me at 7.59, I live 5 doors down so called 999 and dashed up! The ambulance crew arrived at 8.07!

I am in awe and very thankful for them.

That is all.

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Thu 16-Jul-15 08:54:02

I hope he's OK, Fizzielove. thanks

I had a similar experience last year. My husband had bad chest pains and asked me to call an ambulance. I was still on the line to the 999 operator when the first responder knocked on the door. They were utterly brilliant -the entire NHS response was brilliant, actually - and I can't thank them enough.

ReginaBlitz Thu 16-Jul-15 10:43:20

Sorry for your dad. But they are shit round our area, 2 hour wait for an emergency on a Saturday night, had to send an ambulance from out of area ridiculous

Shouldof Thu 16-Jul-15 10:51:39

We needed to call an ambulance for my 9 year old son earlier in the year, I raved at the time about how fabulous the ambulance crew were and really went above and beyond and being kind and thoughtful about my sons fears that they could easily have regarded as very trivial. And at about midnight on a Saturday too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now