Talk

Advanced search

to ask my neighbour to stfu if he keeps on drilling, banging and othger loud stuff come 10pm

(6 Posts)
rwonknextdoor Wed 15-Jul-15 21:43:07

Just that really. Been going on all night, pissing me off that I can't concentrate but will be really pissed off if keeps me awake

IUseAnyName Wed 15-Jul-15 21:46:26

Yanbu! I had a strimming neighbour until half 10 not long ago. Annoying! Althoughamy mumsnetters thought I was bu for being annoyed :/

rwonknextdoor Wed 15-Jul-15 21:48:58

Thing is I'm so cross that I know it would be a bad idea. I'm just pissed that he's so antisocial. Sometimes I think I'm the only considerate person.

IUseAnyName Wed 15-Jul-15 21:59:52

Can you knock and ask him to quiet down?... My neighbour did this once, I text her to let her know we were off to bed snd she appogised as didnt realise what time it was.
Sometimes when you're in the throes of diy you kind of forget the time!

pinechesterdrawers Wed 15-Jul-15 22:09:01

10pm - hmm. thats not terrible. if its after 11pm, and before 7am, then its a real problem. we have wooden type flooring and my DH decided to shift furniture about at midnight one night, loads of clattering stop/starting etc. i was so cross with him as i felt he hadn't considered neighbours.

IUseAnyName Wed 15-Jul-15 22:21:13

/\/\. There you go!.... No difference between 10 & 11, both unsocialble hours. 10 is also recommended bedtime if you want to get a full 8 hours in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now