Talk

Advanced search

please Help !!missed my daughters cbeebies card 7 am 9th july 2015

(11 Posts)
farsh Thu 09-Jul-15 14:08:54

hi all ,

i hope may be someone here can help .I have missed my daughters birthday card this morning at 7 am. My elder daughter helped me in making it and was very excited to see her sisters card on TV after putting hours of joint effort . I am sure it was on TV as one of the parents in my daughters school wished her birthday and said they watched her card on Cbeebies this morning (at the morning school run ) . I will be really really grateful if someone has recorded this mornings transmission at 7 am between timmy time and postman pat . my husband did put the timer and recording on but some how the recording time was not right and it didn't work . i will highly appreciate if any one can please share if they have a recording of today's morning session.

eagerly looking forward to some response
thank you

softhedgehog Thu 09-Jul-15 14:19:44

Surely it'll be on the iplayer?

ChwatFeechers Thu 09-Jul-15 14:20:16

Ahh no sad

Wanted to bump, hope you manage to get it.

ChwatFeechers Thu 09-Jul-15 14:21:05

They're not on anymore, soft.

sparechange Thu 09-Jul-15 14:21:31

iPlayer?

ChristmasZombie Thu 09-Jul-15 14:22:09

I'm not sure birthday cards are on iplayer, but I think they're on Red Button on the CBeebies channel.

Toobusytowee Thu 09-Jul-15 14:29:41

This happened to my sister. She missed her daughter's card being shown on milkshake on channel 5. She emailed channel 5 and they sent her the footage for free. Worth contacting Cbeebies?

MrsHathaway Thu 09-Jul-15 14:34:31

CBeebies state categorically that they do not issue copies and it's not on iPlayer and the red button ones are different.

Here's all the information.

Do you know what programmes it was between, OP? 7:00am between Timmy Time and Postman Pat, is that right? Maybe someone has recorded one or the other. I'm afraid those don't match our series links.

ceebie Thu 09-Jul-15 14:49:18

I think I've seen the same birthday cards repeated later in the day, although I can't be sure??? Are the programmes on either side repeated later in the day? Then maybe a chance the link with the cards will also be repeated? Keep recording just in case...

HungryHorace Thu 09-Jul-15 14:56:11

We have a box that can view the previous 24 hours' TV.

PM me your details and I'll sort it for you later when I'm home.

Maxilu Fri 04-Dec-15 21:39:51

Hungry Horace are you still able to do this? We managed to miss our son's card shown at some point this afternoon 😥

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now