Talk

Advanced search

To make him sleep outside tonight?

(9 Posts)
WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Wed 08-Jul-15 23:45:59

He has a coat.
There is plenty of rain water around if he wants a drink.
He is an adult.
He is obviously engrossed in some kind of game and doesn't realise it is bedtime now.

I have called him, but there is no sign of him.

Cats can sleep outside?
They have done for hundreds of years before we made them pets?

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Thu 09-Jul-15 00:16:17

If you don't mind guilt inducing meowing outside your window at 2am.

BabyFeets Thu 09-Jul-15 00:27:19

I actually cannot sleep of my cat isn't inside sleeping on the end of my bed. You may wake up to howling at your door

Lurkedforever1 Thu 09-Jul-15 00:41:15

Yabu. You aren't employed to go to bed when it suits you. When you get really tired your employment contract allows you to walk around outside peering into bushes and trees, whilst simultaneously trying to recreate the noise of chicken breast being sliced, for 30 minutes or so before giving up and returning inside to find your amused employer sat waiting for their chicken breast to be served.

Angie611 Thu 09-Jul-15 01:53:32

I thought you were talking about a DH for most of your post and thought it was totally reasonable. But a cat? No way! You must not rest until he is safely inside.

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Thu 09-Jul-15 07:28:45

Lurked
I wish mumsnet had a like button!

Well, I fell asleep.
He didn't meow in the night.
Guess I am going looking for the stupid thing now....

Lurkedforever1 Thu 09-Jul-15 09:46:49

Has he turned up yet op?

emms1981 Thu 09-Jul-15 09:51:51

I can't leave my cat outside. She makes a noise like someone actually banging my front door. No idea what she does but every time I think who the fuck is that ? she got left out one night must have snuck out without me knowing and I woke up to it.

Spog Thu 09-Jul-15 10:00:52

has the little fecker turned up yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now