Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to ask for spa break recommendations between Peterborough and Cambridge?

(8 Posts)
Flossyfloof Tue 07-Jul-15 14:59:43

Not really an AIBU but I couldn't see an obvious forum, sorry!
I would really like to treat my cousin to a spa break. The place I usually go to is about 3 hours away for her so it wouldn't really be much of a break. Looking on the map, the Peterborough-Cambridge stretch seems about half way for us both ( I am in East Midlands, she in Suffolk). Does anyone know of any reasonable spa hotels in that area please? Just one night dinner bed and breakfast and perhaps a couple of treatments would be great, we share the same birthday at the end of this month so I thought it would be nice, she works hard and I want to give her a treat.

skinoncustard Tue 07-Jul-15 15:13:48

Spa at Wyboston lakes , Wyboston. The spa is beautiful, outside area and saunas, salt room, cold room , rest areas etc , big selection of treatments. Food excellent.
There is always offers on.

MardyBra Tue 07-Jul-15 15:18:57

Try chat.

Flossyfloof Tue 07-Jul-15 15:44:06

Thanks both. I was looking for a holiday/hotel/break forum.

OpposableThumbs1 Tue 07-Jul-15 15:47:18

Champney's at Henlow.

NotNob Tue 07-Jul-15 15:52:52

Woodfen lodge in Little downham, cambs. V welcoming; more homely and personal than most.

JoolsSchmools Tue 07-Jul-15 16:03:03

Quay Mills in Cambridge is lovely

reallybadidea Tue 07-Jul-15 16:07:09

The Belfry at cambourne does spa days and they often have Groupon offers. I've never done a spa day there but have done other hotels in their chain which were nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now