Talk

Advanced search

Tax credits

(5 Posts)
claracluck1978 Tue 07-Jul-15 08:41:49

I just called the renewal hotline, got through first time, spoke with a real life person, updated details and was off the phone in under 11 minutes.

I was expecting to come here and rant about failed attempts to get through. AIBU to be peeved that I now have to find something else to moan about???

sanfairyanne Tue 07-Jul-15 09:27:41

might all change on wednesday so you can moan about it then

Iliveinalighthousewith2friendl Tue 07-Jul-15 09:39:44

I've never had a problem with them, well so far. Thankfully but who knows what the future holds.
Yes I've waited on the phone but what do we expect when almost the whole of the UK are re newing their claim.
I must say they are always very polite on the phone

lagirafe Tue 07-Jul-15 09:45:21

Oh the irony!

Sadly, wait until tomorrow and you'll probably have a lot to moan about. And if you rely on tax credits, I doubt you will be being unreasonable sad

Fizzielove Tue 07-Jul-15 09:48:47

It took me 45 mins to get through the last time, then the girl put me on hold for AGES then when I said I needed to get her the details she asked for from an email she promptly told me that I was taking too long and to phone back!! Honestly I was only double clicking to open an email and read her address! So it's ok for her to put me on hold for at least 10mins but she can't wait 30 secs for me to get her an address!? Seriously unreasonable behaviour!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now